Pages 197+198

LOVE POTIONS

Stan and Bella here! Ford asked us to write about love potions because he's busy hanging with the teens while they all try to cut their overpriced Woodstick admission wrist-bands off with a hacksaw.

I refuse to tell them the easy way to get them off. It's funny watching them try!

SOME THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TRY TO USE LOVE POTIONS!

-Love potion is STRONG! It made a Slytherun and a Pufflepuff fall in love, and they have NOTHING in common!

-Anti-Love Potion seems awful. I smelled it (didn't wanna risk tasting it) and it smells like garbage. No thanks, buster!

-BOI! I just read the label on the bottle and saw that love potion isn't permanent. It only lasts for three hours. After that, if the love isn't real, it doesn't stick. I guess it's just a nudge. I wonder how the Snufflepuff is doing.

-Wait a minute... it's been 10 hours and Shandra and Stacey are still making out! We can see them out the window! It's totally gross- but it means t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ their love is actually real! Maybe we ARE great matchmakers after all!

Love is super cute! I totally love love- any kind of love!

Haha I think you said "love" too many times.

I love loving the lovable word 'love'.

-----

NIGHTMARE HEAD
This is what comes from Mabel's creative streak.

This terrifying Gravity Falls oddity was created by Mabel for once! She scared (and scarred) a large crowd of people with this thing, saying she just wanted to have fun.

After this horror show crashed, Holt + Roy shot at it for about 10 minutes to make sure it was "dead." Then children stomped on it and spat in its face.

Note- Call me crazy, but I keep thinking I'm seeing those government agents everywhere.... Maybe I just feel guilty for letting them get eaten by zombies....