Pages 163+164

.GIFany
A MANIC PIXEL NIGHTMARE!

Okay so, long story short, but I kinda conjured my favorite arcade game character into the real world to try to be my bodyguard. But instead of guarding my body she burnt it to a crisp! Turns out the only way to beat her is to let her beat YOU- then the game resets. I may need to sit in a bucket of ice after today!

She was supposed to protect me from Dan's girlfriend. I thought she would make fun of me for being gay, but apparently she's bisexual, so we're cool on that account.

No one was sure how to pronounce her name- .JIFany or .GIFany. I thought it was .JIF, but Bella argued that it was pronounced .GIF.

SIDE VIEW- So thin, even after eating all those power ups!

NEVER USE THIS COMBO!!
⬅⬅PP➡⬅⬇KK⤴P(×3)K

-----

Her hair bow is sometimes used to tie her hair up when she's fighting. Bella said it's the colors of the pansexual flag.

Her hair is always blowing in the wind, even when there is no wind.

Her speech rarely lines up with what her mouth is saying. I may need to write the game company to complain about this dumb animation error!

The ribbon around her neck matches her bow.

She seems to be wearing some sort of school uniform, but I'm not sure why.

The jagged edge on her body is real, not just a bad drawing. She's made out of pixels- and they are SHARP!