Pages 179+180

Oh my gosh, I am STILL catching my breath from the whirlwind adventure of the past few days. Buddy almost beat us, but then he screwed it all up in true supervillian style- with a giant robot. Stan called it the Chubtron Loser-Droid One Thousand but I called it

THE BUDDY-BOT!

Finally, a version of Buddy that's as big as his ego!

Buddy controlled it from inside the head. He wore this stupid black skintight onesie covered with Ping-Pong balls.

What's with the glowing cheeks? Is this robot wearing makeup?

The robot version is even more roly-poly that the real Buddy. Why wouldn't you make yourself look more buff, dude?

Chiu built it. I guess she'll invent stuff for anyone who will hang out with her. Fidds says she's a good guy, but I'm not sure.

**WEAKNESS: Punching, bravery, and Mabel's grappling hook.

-----

Everything's back to normal now. Actually, it's better than normal. Buddy's in jail and everybody is in love with the Pines family. We were even interviewed by Tambry Valentino on "Good Morning, Gravity Falls!" Mabel spent the whole time stealing shrimp from the craft services table. Stan seems to be a little more protective of Bella since we rescued her. (Bella is adoring the attention.) I think he might like her, but he won't admit it. Everyone seems happy.

Everybody but me. Half the summer is gone and I'm no closer to figuring out the big mysteries of Gravity Falls.

Buddy wanted the journal so badly that he risked everything to get it. Why?

I have no idea.

He asked about Journal 1. From what I've read, there are two more journals. But where are they?

I have no idea.

What happened to the Author? Is he still alive? Why are so many pages burned and ruined?

I HAVE NO IDEA!!

I'm running out of time to figure this out. No more fooling around. If I'm ever going to get to the bottom of all this, I need to find out what happened to the Author. Time to get serious. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW.

Right after the grand reopening after party.

I wonder what Dan's going to wear....