Pages 169+170

Body Swap!

Hello, BIG IMPORTANT JOURNAL that Ford writes in instead of having social interactions. This is your new lord and master, STANLEY! Well, actually, it's Stan inside Ford's body. See, there's this whole body-switching thing going on right now, but I won't bore you with all the sciencey-nerdy details. Let's just say that thanks to m̶a̶g̶i̶c̶ ̶s̶c̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ Gravity Falls, Sixer's body is temporarily under new management.

Ford has never used a comb in his life. I tried to comb his hair and the comb got stuck! (Permanently?)

Dr. Nerd

stanley inside

I ❤ Danny!

This outfit smells. If I don't get back to my own body soon I am going to burn it.

It feels so weird having six fingers. I guess Ford is used to it, but I'm not!

The Body of a NERDY Teen Boy!

-----

While I'm in control, I'm gonna write about something important: vital differences between mermaids and sirens! I learned these after finding out that Darlene actually wanted to eat me!

Mermaids are way nicer! Sirens just look pretty and sing to make you fall in love with them.

Sirens don't have gills like mermaids do, they have lungs. That's cause they spend all their time above water singing.

I knew it was weird that Darlene wore make-up to a pool! It's not make-up at all- that's just what sirens look like.

Apparently real mermaids have shells for tops and not a swimsuit top. D̶a̶r̶l̶e̶n̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶.̶

Darlene's real form. Gross!

Ford was actually pretty awesome when he saved me. Darlene's music didn't effect him because he's gay. How cool is that?! Ford has done a lot of heroic stuff this summer and saved us all a few times. As brothers go, he's pretty much the best one I could ask for.

But giving him this awesome new room? Over my dead body!!

Or over his dead body? Or over my dead body and his dead brain?

Never mind.