Pages 191+192

UPDATE!

Rumble isn't dead at all! Apparently, when his CD was sparking in the oven, his code wirelessly jumped into one of the arcade game. And you'll never guess what game he landed in- Fight Fighters!

Based on what I can see in the cut scenes, Rumble became .GIFany's new boyfriend.

Although it's sort of a complicated relationship, since they keep shooting lightning and fire at each other all the time. Hopefully Rumble doesn't end up like her last boyfriend- killed by Dr. Karate! Actually, I guess it's not that different from a lot of relationships. Except for mine!

Me & Micheal are, like, a total item, dude. And not like an item that you lose and have to find again and reequip. An item that upgrades you for life! Our shared screentime over DistantChat is way better than the time Rumble and .GIFany seem to have.

My heart bar is overflowing, dudes! Call me crazy, but I'm hoping to marry him one day. Just don't tell anyone! Oh yeah, you're a journal. Journals can't talk!

-----

July 29,

A BREAK IN THE CASE!

I've been looking for a hint about the Authors whereabouts this entire summer- but sometimes the answers are staring you right in the face!

We uncovered and defeated the Society of the Blind Eye and we owe our success to Crazy Chiu. Remember the lady I thought was just a lunatic back during our Gobblewonker adventure? Turns out that "crazy" old woman has a heart of gold and saved our minds!

But more important, Chiu used to be a brilliant scientists- specifically, the one who worked with the Author!! The 'C' the Author referred to was Candy Chiu, and she could be the key to unraveling the big mysteries of Gravity Falls!!!

IF she can get her mind and memories back. There are encouraging signs. Stan, Bella, Fiddleford, and I have hope. And we are glad to have made a new friend.