Pages 185+186

After the horrors of the last few days, Stan and I decided to try to have some summer relaxation at the local mini-gold place. Bit of advice- you can NEVER relax in Gravity Falls! Instead we encountered

The Lilli-putt-ians

Mini-Golf MAJOR terror!

This tiny race of golf-ball people has been turning the golf course into a war zone every night for eons. Ria says she's always suspected that tiny people control mini golf, gumball machines, ATMS, and cuckoo clocks. I'm starting to wonder how many she's right about!

-----

Delightful costumes help distinguish each gold hole's population and keep their 100-year race war going.

Look cute from a distance, but get up close and they are a pockmarked horror show!

Rubber brains inside golf balls heads make them not so smart.

Golf ball heads make them nearly indestructible.

On the bright side, they hate Preston as much as I do!

Stan tried to keep one as a pet and bring him home. He named him Weensy and put him in his pocket, but he escaped by poking a hole out with a golf pencil. If my Shrinking Adventure taught me anything, Weensy will probably be caught in a jar by another curious kid soon.

**WEAKNESS: A̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ A SWIFT WHACK TO THE FACE WITH A GOLF CLUB!