Pages 49+50

CATEGORY 5 SOUL SUCKERS

Soul Suckers feed on the "life force," of their human prey. They work slowly and silently. Given enough time they can consume their victim's entire soul. Fortunately, I discovered the one feeding off of me rather quickly and squashed him like a supernatural mosquito. I have no idea how to clean the bits of life force off of Wendy's dining room table.

CATEGORY 6 PHANTOMS OF PAIN

These guys dress in black leather and have some sort of painful-looking jewelry sticking through various body parts. But what they really want is to inflict pain on you. Luckily, they can't touch you unless you summon them. The phantom I saw at Wendy's tried to pretend that I had asked for him, but I simply said, "Nope." He muttered some lame threats, shuffled his feet, and then disappeared. Jerk.

-----

CATEGORY 7 THE ETERNAL KEY

One desperate soul in each generation is transformed into the Eternal Key, an unhappy apparition who never knows what she's supposed to do or where she's supposed to be. This makes for a very noisy haunting with lots of complaining. There's only one thing that will end the Eternal Key's torment, and she has no idea what it is.

CATEGORY 8 THE PETRIFYING ROCK

What she's supposed to do is open the Petrifying Rock, unleashing KRXSKXL the Unperceivable. (Whoever he is, he sounds nasty.) Luckily, these two have trouble synchronizing their schedules. The key wandered around being obnoxious for half an hour and then disappeared. Ten minutes later, the Rock materialized. He gave one look around the place, sighed, and vanished. I have a feeling this happens a lot.