Pages 255+256

DIPPER'S JOURNAL

THE RIFT CONTAINMENT UNIT IS CRACKING!

I suggested it would be a good time for Mabel to take the kids on that road trip she's been talking about while I puzzle over this problem. If the unit breaks, all the madness of Bill's Nightmare Dimension will come spilling into ours!

-----

In order to seal the rift for good, it is going to take an adhesive of unearthly strength. I must return to Crash Site Omega- although I suppose there's no longer any need for that coy nickname invented in my youth. Since I already shared one secret, I suppose one more won't hurt. As I referenced in Journal 2, there is an

ENORMOUS EXTRATERRESTRIAL CRAFT

buried under the valley of Gravity Falls.

.....

FORD'S JOURNAL

Today Graunty Mabel dragged Stan and me along on a road trip to get revenge on all the tourist trap competitors. Bella and Fiddleford came along, too. We're stopped for the night, and the three of them are having a campfire. Mabel and I are going to sit in the hot tub, but first I HAD to write about today.

It was amazing! Mabel taught me how to flirt with boys, and I ended up getting so many emails and phone numbers! I haven't even thought about Dan all day! I feel like I'm totally over him. For real.

Something odd happened this morning, though. After I flirted with the first boy this morning (and got his email!), I ran through the gift shop and said some things I don't quite remember. But I DO remember complimenting Fidds on his glasses or something and he was blushing? But why? Stan was just being Stan when he said Fiddleford liked me. But what if he wasn't?

...Do I even like Fiddleford like that? I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶u̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶h̶i̶p̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶

.....

...this isn't real. It can't POSSIBLY be real. Stan was only joking. Lying. This has to be a dream, right?

Nope. It isn't a dream. Fiddleford likes me. I like him. We're dating. I have a boyfriend. How?

Okay, I knew Fidds was bisexual. I've known that all summer, but I never thought that he had a crush on ME. But apparently he has since the beginning of the summer. I feel really dumb that I never noticed. Now that I think back on it, there have been some really obvious signs that I was just too blind to see. All because I was crushing on Dan too hard. Well, no more of that! Turns out I DO like Fidds! He's amazing, after all!

How was I able to draw him this cute?