Maybe, Just Maybe (Depressed! Tom X Depressed! Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

  I knew Edd, Tom, and Matt for years. Yet, they never knew me. They never knew the cuts I made, they never knew the tears I shed, and they never knew the sadness Tom's neglect caused. That's right, Tom's isolation made my depression harder, with have a huge crush on him. I let him slip away, thinking it would be worse if I did grab hold of him, only to be hurt trying. I was at their house, thinking about where I would cut myself once I get back home, when Tom sat next to me. I saw his cheeks were red and puffy, a clear indication he was crying.

  I touched his shoulder, causing him to tense. He turned to me, and I saw his frown. Am I not alone? I asked myself. I pulled the sleeve of his hoodie upwards, revealing to me cuts, new and old. I gasped and covered my mouth, and a tear shed from my (E/C) eye. Tom shuddered, and hid his arm. He took my arm and pulled it away with one hand and with the arm with the cuts, he wiped away my tears.

  "Don't tell anyone, please," he murmured. I tried to hold the tears in, and I decided he should know. I lifted my sleeve to show my own cuts, and Tom stared. He took his hand away from my face and tried to touch my scars, only for me to pull away in pain. He looked at me, his face in utter shock. I smiled sadly, and began to cry.

  "You're not alone, Tom," I whisper, leaving him to hug me. We started crying into each other's shoulders. We let go after about a couple minutes, then looked at our red, puffy eyes. Tom's face contorted into a smile, and leaned in. He kissed me, and my eyes shot wide open. I soon melted into it, and kissed back. Eventually we broke apart, and we hugged again.

  "You will never be alone again, (Y/N)," Tom promised.

(A/N: Wow, this was short. Tell me if I should make a part 2.)