Hello Kitty (Matt X Weeaboo! Reader)

Matt's POV

  (Y/N) and I were neighbors in the appartments we bought. We quickly became friends, but I wanted to be more. One week, (Y/N) was super exited. For what, I didn't know. That was the case until I asked. I walked up to her one morning, only for her to look at me strange.

  "I'm going to an anime convention this weekend! Do you wanna come with me?" she asked. I nodded, and she squealed. "Yes! We're gonna have fun! Trust me,"

(A couple days later)

  (Y/N) was packing my bags for the day long trip. Edd was happy to book a hotel for us, and promised to look after my fish. I was glad, because I don't think Tom likes my fish very well. It reminds him of the day Tord blew our old house up. Though, I didn't think about it much. The car was all packed and and full of gas, so we headed for the convention.

(A day later, at the convention)

  We made it! I kept my looks perfect half the time, while driving the other half to let (Y/N) sleep. After we parked, and put our things in our hotel room, we started walking to the convention. There was everything, here! They had key chains of Sailor Moon, phone cases for Soul Eater with a printed-on sticky note reading 'Call me: 42-42-564'. I didn't know what it meant, until (Y/N) told me. I was sorta scared after that.

  We kept walking around, until we came to a store dedicated to Hello Kitty merchandise. I squealed, seeing a Hello Kitty plush. I ran to the window, and pressed my face up against the glass. It felt cool against my skin.

  "It would be perfect for my novelty toy collection!" I yelped. (Y/N) giggled, and pulled out her wallet. She walked inside, leaving me to drool at the plushie. A few minutes later, I sadly watched as a staff member took the plush away. I groaned, until a couple more minutes later, (Y/N) exited the store with a bag. I looked up at her as she pulled something out.

  "I could tell you wanted this," she beamed as she handed me the plush. I gasped, and hugged her, grasping the plush.

  "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" I cried. She smiled, and patted my back. I let her go, only to kiss her on the cheek. Both of our faces went red.

  "That's a way to say 'thank you', I guess...?" (Y/N) grinned. I sighed, and bowed my head.

  "I'm sorry, it's just..." I began. But, she lifted my perfect, chiseled chin so that I would face her. Her stunning (e/c) eyes were speaking telepathically to me. It's okay, they seemed to plead.

  "Matt, you don't have to be sorry. I love you, too," she told me softly. I grinned, and posed dramatically.

  "Of course you do, I'm perfect!" I cheered. She started to giggle, and watch me pose. A couple poses later, I smiled at her. "But not as perfect as you," I hugged her, and kissed her again. This time, fully on the lips. She kissed back happily, until we broke apart. We continued to look at everything, go to panels, and watch anime.

  As soon as we got to our hotel, since we would stay for another day or two, I packed the Hello Kitty in my bag. I would treasure it forever. I laid down next to (Y/N) on the bed we had to share. She snuggled up to me, and grinned.

  "Goodnight, Matt," she breathed as she fell asleep. I smiled, and kissed her forehead.

  "Goodnight, (Y/N),"

(So short that I love it. I can't write anymore today, so, this is all your getting for today.)