Nicotine (Tori X Flirty! Male! Reader)

Tori's POV

  Addicting. That's what he was. When he wasn't around, I wanted him more than anything else. He is always on my mind. When we are together, I can't pay attention to anything else. It has gotten so bad that Tamara has even called me an addict. I'm telling you... she's right.

  Today is the day I'm going to tell him how I feel. I need to tell him I love him. He needs to accept. He's my drug, and I'm addicted. I walked over to his house, my heart pounding a mile a minute. I could feel the wind whipping at my long brown hair. My red hoodie was the only thing protecting me from the wind that ravaged my face.

  I walked up and knocked on his door. It slowly yawned open, I saw (Y/N)'s charming face. I grinned like a psycho. He smiled right on back, holding out his hand. I put my hand in his as he pulled me inside.

  "Nice to see you, Tori. What brings such a pretty face to my door?" he asked kindly. I giggled and sat down on his (f/c) couch. It was so soft and comfy I nearly fell into it. He sat beside me, managing the softness of couch. I tried to sit up, but to no avail, so I just remained there.

  "Well, I needed to tell you something," I began, my face heating up. His sparkling (e/c) eyes begged for me to explain. But, before I could, he spoke it out loud. His voice was rough and demanding. Yet, at the same time, gentle and loving. I loved it.

  "Go ahead. I'm listening," he pressed. I sighed and recollected my thoughts. I love you, (Y/N), and I want to go out with you, I rehearsed mentally. Then, I took a deep breath. I steadied my heart and continued.

  "I go out, (Y/N), and I want to love you," I stumbled uncertainly. (Y/N) just chuckled lightly, and put his hand on my shoulder. He gave me a smile, and I smiled back. Though, I turned away. He could probably tell what I meant by my fumbling words.

  "Go ahead. Take your time and think," he urged me kindly. It helped me greatly, and I repeated my process. He watched me impatiently. I opened my mouth, and it streamed out like a perfect river.

(Y/N)'s POV

  "I love you, (Y/N), and I want to go out with you," she finished. I smiled and kissed Tori's forehead. She blushed lightly, and hugged me tightly. I hugged back very quickly. I never knew that she felt this way, so, I decided to show her how much I cared.

  "Jeg elsker deg, ogsa," I purred. Tori looked up and stared at me. My heart was beating fast. This was for to reasons. First, I spoke Norwegian. Secondly, I said 'I love you, too" in Norwegian. We locked eyes for a while, until I finally leaned in, smiling.

  "What are you doing?" Tori giggled. I just smiled wider, and leaned in closer. Her breath smelled of (f/fruit), and I wanted to taste it. I watched in surprise as she leaned in, too. She must've finally understood.

  "Looks like you caught on, nydelig kvinne," I purred. Tori's face went completely red as I connected our lips. I kissed her lovingly, though gently and gave Tori enough freedom to pull away whenever she needed or wanted to. So she slipped away for air, and I grinned.

  "I mean it, Tori. I do love you," I breathed out happily. Tori smiled and hugged me tightly. I could feel relief in her hug, and I hugged her back. She sighed and breathed in my scent.

  "Good. Because you're all I think about. I can't stop day dreaming about your smile, your laugh, and your voice. If I did, I'd go crazy," she sighed. I smiled and rubbed her back.

  "I think someone's addicted,"

  "Oh, shut up!"