Marrage Massacre (Tom X Confused! Reader) Part 1

(This is if you chose the Win-Win ending in War Over Love. Don't play the song until I say so. Also, Tom will be the primary focus for this part.)

Tom's POV

  There she was. The most beautiful girl in the world. And I had to share her with Commie... (Y/N) was reading her favorite book, her gorgeous (h/l) (h/c) hair covering her precious head. Man, I just wanted to run my hands through that hair. But, I couldn't. Tord was sweet-talking them on the couch.

Tord's POV

I could tell Jehovah was glaring at us, and that made me feel triumphant. I watched as (Y/N)'s bright (e/c) eyes drifted over her book. Her soft, (s/t) arm was rubbing against my tanned one. I smiled as I flirted openly with her.

  "I have no idea how you aren't followed by all the guys in Europe, let alone Britain," I purred. (Y/N)'s face grew pink. "I mean, you have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now." (Y/N)'s face went completely red. I turned my head slightly, watching the ever so priceless anger on Tom's face cascade into a eerie glare. He never looked at me like that before. What was he gonna do now?

Tom's POV

  I was done with this. I stomped up to my room, the blue walls a welcoming shade of blue. The ASDF poster hanging on my wall stared at my backside as I crawled under the bed and pulled out a suit case. It was all black, iron trimming the precious item. I opened it up with a click. I smiled happily at the things inside. I called this suit my '(Y/N) Safe'. Inside were the small items I treasured.

  Such as the plastic flower (Y/N) gave me when we first became friends in high school. I ran my fingers delicately over the black and white checkered guitar pick she got me for my birthday a couple years back. I picked up something that was more precious to me than anything; the ring I wanted to give to (Y/N). It was a 18 karat black gold ring. Fake diamonds encrusted the ring, bringing out the real blue diamond in the middle. I sighed as I fiddled with the object slowly and carefully in my palms, thinking over how I was going to propose.

 I sighed as I fiddled with the object slowly and carefully in my palms, thinking over how I was going to propose

  That's when the devil himself burst in. Not literally, but his hair made it seem like it.

  "'Ello, Jehovah. What do ya' got there?" he tiptoed to my side, staring at the ring. "W-wait... what is that? A ring!?" he whispered loudly. His face was redder than his hoodie, he was so furious.

  "Yes, it's a ring. I'm going to give it to (Y/N). Now, please lea-" Before I could finish, Tord's hand slapped my face, and hard. The sound of impact echoed the house, and the flesh on my cheek made me tear up. I glared at Tord.

  "The heck was that for...?" I hissed. Before Tord could spit a response, (Y/N) burst in, worried.

  "I heard a smack! Is everyone okay!?" he squealed. I sighed and smiled lightly. Her face just made me happier.