Taco Bell (Author X Fan! Male! Reader)

(I feel so sorry for not updating in the past two days. I'll try to do better. Anyway, here ya go. And, I'm sorry, but I'm a straight ally. I like guys, but I support the gays.)

(Y/N)'s POV

  I was sitting in Taco Bell, drinking the drink in my hand. The other hand held my phone. On the screen was 'Eddsworld Oneshots - Lovely Little Demons'. The person who wrote all 128 parts of this book was Biscuit19131. She never disclosed any important information about herself, so I was disappointed that I may never see her in real life. She was a good writer.

  A woman about my age walked into the restaurant. She had long, brown hair that fell to the middle of her back. Her hair was naturally wavy and curly, and a strand fell into her face. Her eyes were bright and blue, but covered by thin, black glasses. She wore a dark blue hoodie and black jeans. She looked like Tom from Eddsworld.

  She ordered her food and got herself a fountain drink. Yet, I was more fascinated by how she sat next to me. She set a medium sized Mtn Dew on the table next to me and started to drink. I had enough time to look over her. She was about 5'2" and was pretty thin for someone who guzzled soda like that. I want to say she was about 130 lbs. That's when her order was called.

  "Order for Amelia?" they called. She smiles and runs up to get her food. My, was she a foodie. She had two cheesy roll-ups, three layered nachos - without the beans - as well as a soft taco. She sat back down and opened her nachos. I look back down at my story and continue reading.

  She must have noticed that I was on Wattpad. She looked over in a state of trance. She was just looking around. That's when she saw the orange and white glow from my screen. She smiles widely, and surprisingly, no food hung out.

  "You have Wattpad?"

  "...Yeah?"

  "I have a Wattpad," she chirps. I raise my brow. Social one, wasn't she? That's good in an author, I suppose. That's when I see her notice the words.

  "I recognise that writing; I wrote that!" she chimes.

  "This was written by Biscuit19131," I tell them. Their eyes widened. I see joy twinkle in their eyes. Their hair seemed to gain volume in their joy. Or maybe it was because they were sitting right next to me by now.

  "That's me. I'm Biscuit!" she exclaims. My shock was clear on my face. I was sitting right in front of the author I was reading. The woman that over 132k people shared praise for. This was the woman with 4.54k votes.

  "Ma'am, can I hug you?" I ask quietly. She giggles at this. She really DID sound like a hyena. It was kind of adorable. I hugged her and she hugs back.

  "Of course you can. Also, don't 'Ma'am' me. It's too formal. Call me Amelia," she smiles. I look at her and raise an eyebrow.

  "Even in the stories?" I ask.

  "Yes," she purrs. Oh. My. God. She actually purred. She was just making a rumbling sound in her throat.

  "I can't tell how I feel right now," I breathe.

  "Well, I'm pretty happy to meet a reader. I never thought I would meet one. I was actually afraid no one would care," she whimpers. I look at her, shocked. I blink.

  "Your story has over 132k readers," I say blankly.

  "What!?"