My Pet (Tord X Neko! Reader)

(Y/N)'S POV

  It was warm, comforting, and soft being in Tord's arms, on his bed, cuddling into the blankets as the rain hit the window. Tord's snores matched with the soft patter if the weather. I opened my eyes from the hazy limbo of sleep and awake. I could see a familiar red hoodie before looking up at my sleeping prince. His caramel hair was messy from sleep and his silvery eyes were shut. His hands were still firmly gripped to me, as if he feared I would run away.

  I knew him well enough that I could pinpoint what he would do when he woke up

  I knew him well enough that I could pinpoint what he would do when he woke up. It's gift I gained over four years of dating the nerd. First, he'll give me a sweet, good morning kiss. Then, he climb out of bed and grab a white collar with a red bow and bell. Third, he'll attach the collar to my neck. Lastly, he'll lead me to our apartment kitchen and make breakfast. Apparently, he secretly loved it when I woke a collar in addition to my (h/c) ears and tail. When I ask why, he just says 'because then I know you're mine'.

  So, the cycle began.

  Tord's bright, emotional eyes opened, turning a glittering hue of mist as he saw me. He smiles and holds me close. The softness of his chapped lips pressed to my cheek as his heavenly scent bathed me. He always smelled like vanilla and smoke. He pet my ears and hair before getting out of bed. His hand reached for the foretold collar he made about three years ago as an anniversary gift.

  The thick, leather white chocker with heart-shaped pendant was easy to find. As was the thick, silky red ribbon. The brass bell was just found on a counter. He put the three together and made a cute little collar. I never left bed without it.

  Tord has told me before that is we got married, he would put a tag on the collar. The tag would be a gold heart. On the front would be my name, (Y/N). The back would adorn his name, and a not-so-pleasant warning. Say that I was flirted with by a bystander or something much worse occurs. I could turn the tag to show the back.

Tord Larsin
This woman is married to the infamous Tord Larsin, or Red Leader. Any attempt in winning her heart is an immediate failure - and possible death sentence.

  Real classy for a war general and outlaw. Yet, that's when the third stage came into play. He walked over and snapped the collar around my neck. He finished it off with a sweet kiss to my forehead. Tord picked me up and carried me to our dining room, filled with blood red and (f/c).

  Pancakes were being made as I looked around the room. I giggle at a blanket stretched out on the couch. In bright gold thread, it read; My Pet. On the throw pillows settled beside the blanket was red thread; My Master. I didn't mind, as I think it adds to the decor and our relationship.

  That's when I feel soft, firm hands touch mine. I look up to see Tord kiss my lips. It was the best feeling in the world, and we held it until he pulls back and smiles. A warm stack of pancakes are laid before me. He ruffles my hair and sits down across from me.

  "I hope they taste good, sweetheart. They were made with love," he purrs. I snort and roll my eyes. He was always so cheesy, it nearly hurt. Yet, I love him anyways.