Your Love is My Drink (Tom X Addicted! Reader) *Short Fluff*

Gender Neutural!! :D

(A/N: My friend asked for this up close and personally. Literally. We are currently having a sleepover and she is sitting right across the table from me. Also, what the title means by 'addicted', you're addicted to a certain drink. It can be any drink, including Smirnoff!)

(F/D) = Favorite Drink

Tom's POV

  I was sitting on the couch, watching TV while drinking Smirnoff. I was starting to get up for more to drink, when (Y/N) entered the room. They were drinking some (F/D). I sighed, and sat down to join me on the couch. I've had a crush on (Y/N) ever since they moved in about a year ago. Since then, we never had so much (F/D). It's like with Edd and his cola and me with my Smirnoff.

  As the show progressed, (Y/N) scooted towards me. They rested their head on my shoulder and sighed. I blushed as I felt an arm slither around me in an awkward hug. As I was about to get up and do what I intended on doing earlier, (Y/N) fell asleep on me. I closed my eyes and sighed, giving into (Y/N). I remained seated there, letting them sleep on my shoulder. I sipped my Smirnoff, until they stirred awake.

  "Mornin', sleeping beauty," I muttered, still watching my show. They blinked lazily, and remained leaning against me. They yawned, yet continued to remain awake. I smiled as I felt them snuggle into my arm, and their breathing got slower. They are so cute when they sleep, I thought. Then I got an idea. I called them from my phone, and their phone went off. 'Your Love is My Drug' by Ke$ha rang on the phone (Y/N) owned, springing them awake.

  They ran for their electronic device and shut it off. They returned a blushing mess, and tried to fall back asleep in my arm. I turned to them, and blushed slightly myself. I smiled, and began to pet their (H/L), (H/C) hair. They smiled against my shoulder, and I rested against the couch, letting them sleep on my arm. Yet, before they completely drifted off, I asked them about their ringtone.

  "Why is that your ringtone?" I asked sleepily. I held onto the reply with all my heart.

  "Because your love is my (F/D)," they muttered, falling asleep on the couch next to me. I smiled as I fell asleep, too.

- Later -

  I woke up with (Y/N) missing from the couch. I was too lazy to search, so I just lay there. About a few minutes after I woke up, they re-entered the room and chuckled.

  "So you finally woke up," they teased lovingly. I smirked and winked at them, earning (Y/N)'s blushing face.

  "Hey, need a cup of my love?" I asked jokingly. They began shaking, red as a tomato.

  "Wh-what!?" they asked embarrassingly. I stared at them and grinned.

  "Isn't my love your (F/D)~?" I purred teasingly. (Y/N) jumped into air and hid behind the chair.

  "S-since when did I s-say that..?" they stammered. I got up and found them easily.

  "Earlier today, before we fell asleep. Your cute when you sleep~," I toyed with them. They hid their blushing face in their (F/C) hoodie sleeve. I smiled and sat with them.

  "Why do you torture me, so...?" (Y/N) asked sweetly. I smiled and kissed their forehead.

  "Because your love is my Smirnoff," I sighed lovingly. They grinned and turned more red than ever before. They leaned against me in a half hug, and I returned it. We both sat behind the chair, hugging each other, our faces matching the red fabric of the chair we were behind.

Extended Ending!

- That Night -

Edd's POV

  The house seemed more quiet yet loving all of a sudden. I leaned out into the living room to find snoring coming from behind the chair, which was pulled farther from the wall. I inched closer, seeing two bodies slumped against each other. I gasped, then awed at Tom and (Y/N) leaning against each other, asleep. They looked so peaceful, so I won't bother them. I trudged upstairs before I heard both of them talking in their sleep.

  "Get me a (F/D)...." (Y/N) muttered sleepily.

  "Get me a Smirnoff...." Tom grunted. I chuckled and went to bed. I smiled to myself as I tucked my body into my covers, letting the warmth seep into my limbs.

  "They truly are meant for each other,"

(A/N: Sorry if this was kinda short.)