Superman (Power Edd X Distressed! Reader)

Edd's POV

  The wind blew past my face. My shaggy hair was whipped into the air. I lowered myself to the ground, a snake around my arm. This was getting weird, as it faced me. My neighbor, Amelia, stood at the bottom of the tree.

  "Thanks for saving Titan, Edd," she sighs thankfully. I nod and hand her the snake. Why in the world would it get stuck in a tree? I mean, it was a Ball Python. Those don't climb trees. She walks off with Titan balled around her hand. That's when another cry pierces the sky.

  I looked up to see Eduardo - or Numero Uno - flying onto the roof of a tall skyscraper. A dog was gripped tightly in his arms. A woman was chasing him but to no avail. An unused dog leash hung over her arm. I shook my head and sighed. Eduardo stole a woman's dog - a new low.

  I pursue Numero Uno and eventually catch up. His side- swept hair fluttered in the air. It was clearly more light and fluffy for such a 'macho man'. Or as Amelia - a spanish nerd - would say it, a 'hombre macho'. I knew this because she loved speaking Spanish, either to teach Jon or annoy Eduardo.

  'A Eduardo es no hombre macho, el es peqeuño,' she once said, followed by a fit of laughter. I shook my head to escape my thoughts. Dog, Eduardo, and damsel in distress. I land on the other side of the roof. Eduardo glares at me. His gray eyes glint an erie green for a moment.

  "What are you doing, loser?" he growls. His Brooklyn accent gave away his clear anger. I look at the petrified (dog breed) in his arms. I glare back at Eduardo, his taller height hardly intimidating me. What does being 6'5" have to do with his strength? He was a wimp at heart.

  "Let go of the dog, Edu-"

  "Numero. Uno," he hisses behind gritted teeth.

  "Let go of the god forsaken dog, Numero Uno!" I shout at him. She smirks and drops the dog off the roof. The woman screams in terror. I race to catch the dog. They safely land in my arms as I float them back to their owner. I shot back up towards Eduardo.

  "You sick bast-"

  "The children, Power Edd," Eduardo clicks his tongue, making a 'tsk tsk' effect. This makes me growl and tackle him. My hands were at his throat. He was sweating ad his face lost pigment. A rush of adrenaline made my hands nearly crush him. That was until I heard Amelia screaming at me. Apparently Titan wasn't keeping her distracted.

  "Let him breath, Edd!"

  I release his neck from my grip. He gasped for air as he scrambles away. His eyes were wide and panicked. I made my way back to the ground while Amelia led Eduardo back home. A female voice giggled from behind me.

  "That escalated quickly," she commented. I turned to see the woman. Her dog was back on their leash. Their tail wagged as they watched me. I smile and pet them while the woman smiles and giggles.

  "Thank you for saving (dog's name). I never knew superman was so cute," they giggle. I blush and pull away. My face was beet red as I face them. Their ryes were like diamonds.

  "I'm not superman. Or cute...," I add halfheartedly.

  "Lies," she snorts. She kisses my cheek and smiles as I blush profusely. He waves goodbye and leads (dog's name) away. I wave back in a daze. I shake my head to break the trance. I hope to save her again.