Kissing Game (Player! Tord X Waitress! Reader)

(Drawing by Moho-Roselemonade-and-Cockade, coloring by me)

Tord's POV

  The soft puff of cigar smoke bloomed from my lips. Silver eyes dart over the sea of dancing patrons, most of which were women. I sit from my seat on the far end of the night club. I usually pick up my next date here every lonely weekend. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking for a lover, a partner. Yet, all the women I find just want the benefits - no dedication or affection.

  "Care for a whiskey?" asks a waitress.  Turning to thank her, I notice her looks. Young and beautiful, but clearly doesn't idol the spotlight. Her soft, (h/c) hair was swept back by her petite (s/c) hands, revealing (e/c) eyes that shimmered like stars. Losing my voice, the blood quickly runs to my cheeks. Before I can explain myself, she giggles.

  "I'll take that as a yes,"

  A long moment of the pouring of the amber liquid into my glass ended with her eyes boring into mine. She couldn't leave, not without me knowing her name. Besides, she seemed dedicated and affectionate. The exact woman I have scoured for within the dark halls of the club. Gently gripping her wrist, I call for her. Her face is met with mine and I sweat slightly before asking.

  "What's your name?"

  "(Y/N). But if you're so interested, here's my number," he chirps. I stumble in joy as she hands me her phone number. Quickly stuffing it into my pocket, I watch after her. A love-struck look seeped into my eyes.

  "Lookie whom got himself some puppy love," Paul chuckled drunkenly. I turn to him and glare into his good, brown eye. Club lights glisten in their fear. The stare down ends with me slowly turning away. He expected the intimidation to end. Unfortunately for him, I am not as merciful.

  "The proper grammar is 'Looks like he has got a case of puppy love'. How did you pass English?" I hiss. Patryk laughs and leans against Paul. Yet, I knew Pat better than that. Proven correct, I watch him lean over and pet Paul's messy hair.

  "It's alright," he purrs.

(Y/N)'s POV

  As soon as my shift at the club ended, my phone rang. It was from an unknown number. Picking it up was up for debate, until I decided to look up the number. It belonged to a home in London - this city. I pick it up, hoping it was that good-looking man from earlier. Silent cheers fill my head as his accent fills my ears respectively.

  "U-uh, h-how are you? This is Tord, from earlier. You asked if I wanted a whiskey. Sorry for my awkwardness. I was hoping we could get to know one another," he stutters. I could just imagine his darting silver eyes and his calloused hands running through soft, fluffy, caramel hair.

  "It's a date, then," I chuckle confidently.

  "W-what?"

  "I'll meet you here tomorrow night at 7:00 pm. You better not be late. I'll wear a (f/c) dress," I giggle. He was adorable for a tough guy. It was even better that it was because of me.

  "Please don't dress up for me. Just wear a hoodie and jeans. I want you to feel comfortable," he purrs. My cheeks overflow with red hues. When he's calm and confident, his accent is very handsome. Scratch that, it's luring, like a siren.

  "Alright. I'll be there are 7:00 pm with a (f/c) hoodie and blue jeans," I compromise. No sound came from the speaker. Quite possibly, he hung up on me. Most men were as inconsiderate as that. Yet, I hear his accent purr softly and hypnotically into my ear.

  "I'll make you feel like my queen,"

(Time Skip)

Tord's POV

  My red and black shirt was worn neatly on my torso. A silk, black tie hung by my neck. The lit cigar in my hand added to my authority. Yet, it all dropped as soon as (Y/N) walked into the facility. Even in casual clothing, e still grabbed my attention. My face grew beat red, as well as I smiled like a young child getting presents on Christmas morning.

  "(Y/N)! Over here, Love," I call lovingly. She blushes at the nickname I used. When she got over to me, she smiles. (E/c) eyes look over my body, deepening her blush.

  "You look.... very handsome," she breathes.

  "And you look gorgeous," I purr, "would you like some cake?"

  "Cake-?"

  Out of what seemed to be no where, a chocolate cheese cake with strawberries and pastel link frosting appeared on the table. She gasps and stares at the cake in awe. Pride flushes my face and I grin. It's not always that a woman is actually impressed by my efforts. They try to act too good for me. Attempting to be a higher authority will not gain my attraction.

  "Why did you get this?" she gasps.

  "It's not everyday I get to treat a lovely woman such as yourself to desert," I smile warmly.

  "But you're drop dead handsome! You must have girls on each arm all the time," she muses. I look away and sigh. The sudden action makes her look up. Sympathy settles in her face. I'm telling you, sympathy made her look even more beautiful.

  "What's wrong?"

  "I do, but usually only for my looks. My personality just earns me the title 'nice guy'. And you might know how the saying goes. 'Nice guys finish last'," I whimper. (Y/N)'s soft hand caresses my cheek.

  "Don't worry, I love you for who you are," (Y/N) grins. Before I knew it, I kissed her softly. The touch of our lips made my heart beat faster. My arms snaked around her waist, only to keep her there. Keeping her in the loving moment. When we finally parted, I panted.

  "I love you,"