Beautiful (Ell X Male! Killer! Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

I wiped my mouth with my bloody hand as I looked at my latest kill. Below me stood a poor victim that thought it would be okay to tamper with my anger. I studied my stained knife in my hand, and placed it in my pocket. I walked home, and went inside. I washed my hands, took a shower, and changed clothes. After I was alright, I wiped my knife clean. I stashed it away, and slipped on my shoes. I walked to Ell's house, hoping my age-long friend would welcome me.

Ell's POV

I was watching TV while sipping my cola. I was flipping through channels until I got to the news. I sat up and stared at the screen, my gasp of horror shared by Matilda, who was sitting with me. Tamara walked in, holding a bottle of Smirnoff. She glanced questioningly at us, then at the TV. Then, she followed suit.

"This afternoon, a bystander was walking in the park, when he came across the murdered corpse of Alexander Bachelor," the reporter commented. I began to tear up, and stared at the body. Alex Bachelor was my boyfriend, and we were planning to get married, making his name very ironic. Yet, his name made sense now as I saw the horrific sight of his bloodied body. I heard Matilda scoot towards me and felt her arms wrap around me. I heard her soothing voice tell me it was going to be alright, but before I could believe her, I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it," Tamara sighed, leaving me to sob. I heard Tamara open the door, and her ushering voice to come in. I heard feet clean themselves off at the door and socked feet thunder in. I raised my head towards the sound of someone entering the room. It was my friend, (Y/N). He was a kind, selfless, and supportive man whom I looked up to. I always knew that if Alex broke up with me, I would ask out him. Yet, that wasn't what I was thinking of right now.

"What's up, Ell?" (Y/N) asked worriedly, his (E/C) eyes shaking at the sight of my sobbing shape. He sat next to me, and he looked at Matilda. Matilda smiled at him, then looked at me. Tamara came in and stood in the corner, listening to us.

"A-alex is d-dead......" I sobbed. I watched in painful love as (Y/N)'s face shrouded in grief, pain, and sorrow. He leaned over and hugged me. His arms were warm around me, and I loved it. I let go, and sobbed into his sleeve.

"I am so sorry, Ell. I know how much you two loved each other. Maybe you just weren't meant to marry him," he cooed. I hugged (Y/N) back, and let him pet my hair. "Shh, shh, it'll be alright," he purred. I let go, and we pulled away. He looked at me confused, and I smiled.

"I know it will be," I answer. I lean over and kiss him, and I feel (Y/N) tense up. I was about to break the kiss, when he kissed back and hugged me. We finally pushed away, to the hoots and hollers of Matilda and Tamara. I smile in embarrassment while (Y/N) stared at the other girls.

"You go, girl!" Matilda yelled. She raised her fist to the air and grinned. Tamara was jumping and cheering, leading me to realize she was drunk. She stopped jumping, and laughed. She scrambled over to us, and wrapped her arm around (Y/N). She looked at me and grinned.

"You are brutal, *hic* Ell," she slurred. She took another sip of her alcohol and smiled at me. "Your boyfriend dies, *hic* and you're already kissing *hic* another guy!" I smile, my face turning red.

(Y/N)'s POV

I watched as Matilda and Tamara cheered and Ell just watched them. Then I realized something; I was the one that killed Alexander Bachelor. He was making fun of my clothing, and he was boasting that I probably had no female friends while he was going to propose to his girlfriend. We never got to specifics before I stabbed him, but he looked like the Alex that Ell always raved about. I felt bad, yet, I had to admit. It's better getting a new girlfriend because I murdered someone than get busted by the cops for it.