Don't Go (Jon X Yandere! Reader)

(A/N: I will be in here as 'Amelia'. I picked the name 'Amelia' 'cause I like it. Don't judge me.)

Jon's POV

  I have loved (Y/N) ever since we met several years ago. How could I not? Her beautiful (H/C) hair and wonderful (E/C) eyes, her lovely (S/C) skin is so smooth and makes her so much gorgeous. Though, not just her looks got me hooked. She is smart, talented, kind, and everything I want in a girl. If only she loved me back, then it would be a dream come true. I try to fill the hole in my heart where (Y/N) should be with other girls that don't amount to her, yet are good enough to make me happy.

  Yet, they always leave, afraid and uncertain. I don't know why. I was sitting on my bed, waiting for (Y/N) to come over after I called her. I just lost my most recent girlfriend, and I want to confide in her. Then, I hear a knock at my bedroom door. I open it, but instead of (Y/N), it's Eduardo.

  "Jon, your friend is here. I swear, you need to chill on the girls, Jon," Eduardo grumbled as he walked away. Then, a woman just about my height walked over.

  "Don't worry Jon, he's just grumpy 'cause we have to get more Diet Cola," she explained cheerfully. This woman was not (Y/N), but Amelia. She had long, wavy brown hair. She had blue eyes and semi-thick black glasses. She wore a white tank-top under a purple and blue plaid button-up shirt that she was too lazy to button up. She wore black skinny jeans and a black bracelet on her right arm with an infinity charm. Amelia, besides (Y/N), was the only person I could freely talk to.

  We were especially close since I was the only one who knew her crushes on Eduardo and Edd, who is our neighbor. She admitted she can't decide between the two men, yet she will always love both. I asked her once why she only trusts me, and she says it is because she obviously can't tell Eduardo and she doesn't like Mark as much. The only reason she even talks to him is to tease him and call him 'Markiplier', after he favorite YouTuber.

  "Thanks, Amelia," I squeak as Amelia walks downstairs, giving room to (Y/N). (Y/N) watched Amelia, and only when she disappeared, did (Y/N) speak.

  "Who is that?" she asked suspiciously. I smiled at her, and gestured her in.

  "That's Amelia. She didn't have a place to stay, so Eduardo let her stay with us. She is only a friend, I promise. Plus, she likes Eduardo, not me," I assure her. (Y/N) sighs and sits on my bed as she looks out the window across from my bed.

  "That's good, because I need to tell you something," (Y/N) admitted. I nod and sit beside her.

  "What's up, (Y/N)?" I ask. She turns to me and smiles.

  "I like you, a lot. The reason all those girls broke up with you is because I told them I wanted you to be mine. I was afraid that, with all those girls, you didn't love me. I wanted to make sure you did love me," (Y/N) blurted. I heard a small gasp, and both of us turned. Amelia was leaning in, smiling like an idiot.

  "You heard all that, didn't you?" I asked her. She nodded vigorously, and ran downstairs. (Y/N) got up to chase her, yet I stopped her.

  "Jon, she is probably gonna snitch on us," (Y/N) countered as I pulled her away from the door.

  "She's not. She always complains about snitches, so she won't rat on us. Besides, we made a deal; if she tells anyone I like you, I get to tell Eduardo and Edd about her feelings." (Y/N) started laughing and sat down.

  "Okay, okay, fine," she giggled. My heart melted at her laugh, and I couldn't help but kiss her cheek. (Y/N) stopped, and turned to me.

  "What was that for?" she asked confused. I smiled.

  "Because I didn't get to tell you yet that I love you, too," I admit. I lean in to kiss her cheek again, yet she turned and kissed me on the lips. I blushed madly, while she continued to kiss me. I finally couldn't resist it, and I melted into it. Then, I heard Amelia come up the stairs(here is the tell-tale hint I'm going up stairs; I limp, and I practically stomp. So if you hear loud thumps on the stairs that sound out of pattern, that's me. I limp 'cause of this stupid sore on my foot). I quickly ended the kiss, only for Amelia to come in seconds later, holding a notebook.

  "Look what I drew~," she hummed evilly. I snatched the notebook from her, to see a picture of me and (Y/N) kissing. I heard Amelia laugh, and (Y/N) giggle a little. I gave in and chuckled, letting the three of us enjoy me and (Y/N)'s new relationship.

(A/N: 'Cause of the 'rat us out' thing Jon said, this guy kept popping into my mind:

'Cause he has rat puppets.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )