Cuddles (Matt X Heartbroken! Reader)

(A/N: I made this 'cause I took a nap, and when I woke up, I imagined the ending of the scenario happening to me, but Eduardo was doing it.)

(Y/N)'s POV

  It's been a week since my supposed crush rejected my feelings, yet I wasn't that sad. For the whole week, I pretended I cared, and fakes tears. That wasn't really how I felt. I was sitting on the couch, my house-mates sitting around me. Edd was leaned against me, Tom sat on the other side of me, and Matt sat on the floor near my feet. In all honesty, the reason I didn't care that much is because Matt was my real crush.

  "Hey, (Y/N), you stopped crying," Edd notices while we were watching television. I try to pretend to cry, to make him go back to watching TV, but before I can, Matt turns around and grips my hands with his own.

  "(Y/N), stop. I know you're faking it," Matt states sternly. I watch him in shock, yet nod, and remain quiet. After a while of silence while watching 'The Cats', Tom interrupted the silence.

  "I'm going to bed. Edd, I think you should, too. You've been staying for pretty late recently, drawing," Edd shrugged, and got up. They left, and me and Matt were alone. After a couple moments, Matt turned around, and stared at me.

  "You weren't really crying all week. Why is that? Why would you want to cry?" Matt asks, his voice worried and full of concern.

  "Um... because..." I paused for a long time. Matt sits up on the couch, and leans against you. You blush, but you lean against him, too. I look up, to see him grin.

  "There is someone else, isn't there?" he purred into my ear. I began to sweat, and nod slowly.

Matt'sPOV

  (Y/N) was leaning against me, and she just nodded her head. I crane my neck, and rest my chin on her head. I felt them flinch, and relax. I got you were I want you, I hissed lovingly in my mind.

  "Who is that someone?" I ask, my swee tone sending a shiver down their spine. I grin like the Chesire Cat from Alice in Wonderland as (Y/N) looked away, blushing, leaving her out of reach of my neck, so I had to sit up.

  "What are you doing?" (Y/N) asked as I leaned over, a few inches from her face.

  "What I want to do, what you want me to do, and what I needed to do a long time ago," I reply, before kissing her on the lips. It felt like an eternity, but it really only lasted 30 seconds. We only parted for the stupid necessity called 'air'. (Y/N) stared at me, confused, her face burning red.

  "W-why did you d-do that..?" (Y/N) asks cutely. I snuggle up close to her, and I rest my chin on her head again. I smile and pet her hair.

  "Like I said, I wanted to do it, you wanted me to do it, and I needed to have done that a long time ago. Also, you're too precious when you stutter," I admit. (Y/N) leaned against me, surprising me, and kissed my shoulder.

  "You're right. I did want you to do that," she purred.

- About an Hour Later -  

  (Y/N) was asleep on the couch, cuddled sweetly into a ball. I smiled as I pet her (H/C) hair, as her head rested against my lap. Eventually, I got up, and laid next to her, cuddling her and keeping her close to me. I continue to pet her hair until I fall asleep, too, resting my head on her shoulder.