Gasoline (Tord X Heartbroken! Insane! Reader)

(E/B/N) = Ex Boyfriend's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

  The walls seemed to close in as I lit a match in front of me. The burning entity caused goosebumps down my arm, and my hands began to shake. I never liked fire, and I never liked the smell of ash. Yet, I had to do this. I had to burn the memories of the man that broke me. I dropped the match on the pile of letters, photos, and any paper evidence of our relationship and watch them - like our love - burn and shrivel up. When the deed was done, I sat there in my driveway and cried, remembering the last words he said to me.

- A Few Hours Prior - 

  "You can't wake up, this is not a dream," (E/B/N) boomed as he threw down a restraining order in front of me, standing a legal 10 feet away from me.

  "Wh-what did I d-do?" I stammer. He lifted my phone from the table, and showed my social media.

  "You are part of a machine, not a human being!" he screeched, as he moved on to my selfies, with contained me doing crazy acts of inhumane torture to myself. "With your face all made up living on a screen!" I begin to cry.

  "You are the only person that gives me self esteem. I run on our love!" I cry, heartbroken.

  "Low on self esteem? So you run on gasoline!" he screamed, pointing towards the door. I run out, crying, hoping to never see him again.

- A Few Hours Later -

  The evidence was all burned, and my tears freckled the driveway. I took out my phone - My cursed phone, I cried to myself. - and deleted everything that had to do with (E/B/N). I slouched, and let my phone dangle in my hands. Then, I felt someones arms around me.

  "You okay?" asked a thick Norwegian accent. I look up to see a handsome man with glimmering gray eyes and a charming gap between his two front teeth. His hair was styled into devil horns, and his red hoodie felt warm against my sleeveless arms.

  "No. My stupid ex-boyfriend dumped me.... and even got a restraining order!" I cried, turning to hug him. He may be a stranger, but he must have at least cared for my humanity to go out of his way to ask me if I was fine.

  "What's his name?" he asked, honey trying to cover the obvious anger in his voice. I wipe my tears and look him straight in those beautiful gray eyes.

  "(E/B/N). His name is (E/B/N)," I tell him, my body shaking at saying his wretched name again. He smiled devilishly, and took my hand to help me up.

  "By the time I'm done, you won't have to know he exists anymore," he purred calmly. I smile and hug him.

  "I want to see him burn..." I mutter, furiously and heartbroken.

  "That can be arranged," the man smirked, and began to pet my hair.

  "What is your name?" I asked nervously. The man smiled warmly, reminding me of an innocent child.

  "Tord. I will make sure that (E/B/N) gets what he deserves for hurting such a beautiful woman," he promised. I blushed, at him calling me beautiful. Then, he waved me goodbye and walked off.

  "Bye, Tord," I bay farewell. Tord turns and smiles, dropping his hand.

  "Goodbye... what's your name?" he stopped, and turned towards me again. I smiled.

  "(Y/N)," I reply. He smiles, too, and walks off again.

  "Then, farewell, (Y/N). May we see each other again," he called. I watched him leave, and then I notice something on my driveway; a piece of paper. I pick it up, and it reads:

  Tord: XXX - XXX - XXXX

  I smile, and put the number in my coat pocket.

  "Looks like I already found my new love," I murmur, knowing Tord was probably going to actually burn (E/B/N).

  (E/B/N)'s POV

  I was sitting in my living room, watching TV. I was finally rid of (Y/N). She was so creepy and had the weirdest friends. I can't believe I didn't dump her sooner. Then, I heard a knock on my door. I grab my restraining orders, thinking it was (Y/N), but instead it was a man with gray eyes, a red hoodie, a gap between his two front teeth, and hair styled like devil horns. One of (Y/N)'s friends, I'm guessing, I think exasperatedly. I go to close the door, when the man sticks out his leg, and keeps the door open.

  "It's very rude not to greet a guest," he purred. I roll my eyes and open the door.

  "You are not a guest, punk. Leave me alone, I just had a breakup," I snort. He grins, yet I can see the evil twinkle in his eyes.

  "I'm very aware of it. In fact, that's why I'm here. So you can pay for your cruelty to (Y/N). Don't you know you meant a lot to her?" he asked, menacingly. I knew he was associated with (Y/N), I thought.

  "What are going to do, punk?" I threaten, beating my fists into each other trying to strike fear into the smaller and frailer man. He just looks up at me and chuckles.

  "You think you can scare me? Also, I don't like being called 'punk'," he growls as he takes out a match.

  "What you going to do?" I asked, now kinda scared. He smirked devilishly, and I began to realize I was in cold sweat.

  "Like I said, you're going to pay," he hisses maliciously as he lights the match, and sets me on fire. I scream in pain as the fire bites every part of my body. The man just laughs and watches for sheer entertainment.

  "You're sick!" I scream in anger and fear. The man grins and walks away.

  "Yes I am. I kinda have to be to resume duty as Red Leader," he warns cautiously. I stare wide eyed at the man as he walks away. The Red Leader was the most wanted man in Europe, and he was friends with (Y/N). The Red Leader just burned me. I silently chuckle, tears streaming down my burning face, and awaited my death. I waited a gruesome three minutes before the fire killed me.

(A/N: Welp.......... that was dark............................ JUST HOW I LIKE IT! Expect more like this.)