Mechanical Part 2 (Tom X Robot! Reader)

(Requested by Silent_Lone_Wolf)

Tord's POV

I growl as I watch Tom and (Y/N). She was completely going against what I built her for! She refused to go anywhere without Tom. I vented by sketching plans to dismantle her and rebuild her. Yet, that's when an idea struck me. I could tell her what I thought about Tom - and more.

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N), come here," Tord called. I nod and kiss Tom's cheek before following the sound of Tord's voice. I walk into his room, where he slips behind me and locks the door. I turn to face him, and I see his disappointment. His silver eyes turned stone gray. His face grew sharp and dull.

"You completely disobeyed me. I told you not to go near him," Tord growls, "not just near him, but you're kissing him, and calling him your 'Tommy Bear'." Tord shudders and gags. I giggle at this before he snarls. He pins me against the wall. Not like how people usually do in oneshots, but the aggressive, threatening way.

"You were supposed to be emotionless. You are a robot, not a human. Can't you see?" Tord adds softer than the first two sentences. I shake my head. He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I'm trying to protect you. He wants to use you. Who knows, maybe even harm you. Robots aren't indestructible. Do you know that saying?" he rants. I shake my head.

"Father knows best," Tord sighs. I blush lightly as my eyes sparkle. They weren't supposed to. That made him shrink back. He made me emotionless to avoid me getting hurt. He was truly like a father.

"You... think of me like a daughter..?" I ask in surprise. Tord smiles and nods. It wasn't forced. It wasn't faked. It was a genuine smile. That comforted me. I may not be human, but I had a family.

"But... what about Tom? He says he loves me. Is he lying just to get to me? Or even you?" I ask worriedly. Tord sighs. He looks me in the eyes, and the silver of his returned.

"Tell him you don't love him. Tell him you are emotionless. Tell him you were doing your purpose; getting information. Information about him. That should make all of this nightmare end. As a father, I hate to tell you this," he sighs. I tear up and hug him desperately.

Tord hugs back, and pets my hair. His hands were firm against my head. It was almost as if he was being forceful. I didn't think about it too much. I just focused on the sadness of the moment. I couldn't be with Tom.

Tom's POV

I growl as I stand outside Tord's door. He was lying to her! I would never do that to (Y/N). I wait until she opens the door. She stiffens as she finds me standing there. She immediately acts emotionless. I felt nearly heartbroken.

"Tom, I-," she started off flatly.

"Save it. I heard you and Tord. I would never do that to you, (Y/N). I love you too much. Don't let him lie to you. He's lied to me, and I believed him," I huff.

"He would never lie to me. I'm like a daughter to him. Right..?" they whine. I hated hearing that tone. They sounded helpless. I couldn't let that happen.

"You are like a daughter to him. That's why he doesn't want you near me. He is afraid I'll make you think like me. But you're a robot, not an animal. You are smart, and think on your own terms. I couldn't change you if I wanted, and that's what I like about you," I finish. She smiles and kisses me.

"I love you, Tom. I love you so, so much," they purr. I smile and hold them close. The world seemed at peace again. Tord can pay later. For now, I'm with (Y/N).

"I love you, too, (Y/N). Now, let's go cuddle and watch the tele," I smile. She whoops with joy as we race for the couch. Jesus, she can run fast! Well, she is a robot, and she's mine.