[Homestuck] Terezi x Reader

Sorry this took so long guys.

I Want You Instead
Girlfriend - Avril Lavinge

You sighed, bored out of your mind as you sat on the couch next to your girlfriend Vriska. You really liked her, but.. ever since you both admitted your feelings for each other and became girlfriend and girlfriend, you grew tired of her. She was hard to read and didn't really know anything about you. Lately, you had been developing feelings for Terezi. You had no idea why, but you guessed that you figured she'd be more fun to be around. You'd started hanging out with her more recently and that's probably where the feelings originated from. Your phone buzzed and you pulled it out of your pocket. It was a text from Terezi. You smiled, reading it.

Terez
H3Y WH4T'S UP?

You quickly replied back with a 'not much :P'. She was pretty speedy to answer afterwards, since you both discovered that you were both really fast typers. Your phone buzzed again.

Terez
W4NN4 H4NG OU7?

You replied with a 'sure'. You got up and gathered your things, since Vriska had fallen asleep on the couch across from you guys, you decided to just give her a peck on the forehead before leaving.

~Time Skip to Terezi's House~

You climbed up into Terezi's hive, making sure to shut the door behind you. You called out to your best friend, who was quick to come rushing out of the kitchen to give you a deadly bear hug. You hugged her back.

"Hey Terezi." You smiled

"Hey [f/n]" She waved

She brought you into her living room where you both sat down. You started playing board games to pass the time. Terezi and you eventually ended up in the kitchen where you had a all food war. Then you went to go screw around and dress up in costumes and outfits from Terezi's closets.

~Another Time Skip Brought to You By You Dealing With It~ 

You both collapsed on Terezi's bed, giggling. You both looked at each other, your heart began racing as you leaned in to peck her cheek. Terezi blushed a dark turquoise and quickly pecked your lips, now it was your turn to blush.

"I like you Terezi.." You explained

"1 L1K3 Y0U T00!" She smiled

You both hugged each other and kissed once more.

FUCK THIS CAME OUT SO LAME AND CLICHE I'M SORRY