[Danny Phantom] Sam x Reader |Friend-Shot|

No Title lol

"Nerd!"

"Dork!"

"Loser!"

You grit your teeth and hold your tongue. You were done with all the bullying going on in Casper High. You needed to do something about it, but what? You think for a moment.

Bingo.

You stand on the bleachers preaching to your fellow losers, dorks, geeks, and nerds. Sam was walking the football field with Danny and Tucker when she noticed you.

"Hey, check it out." Tucker points out

"What's that all about?" Danny asks

"I don't know." Tucker answers

"Let's go find out." Sam suggests

The three approach you, who continued preaching.

"Insects are equal to animals! Animals are equal to humans! We are equal to those jocks and cheerleaders!"

Everyone cheers in agreement as you put your fist in the air.

'What was all this about?' Sam wondered

You take your hat off, revealing the trainwreck that was your hair. Everyone gasped in shock. You point to it.

"Paulina and the girls did this to me! And Dash almost drowned me by giving me a swirly!"

The group mutters among themselves. A band geek then stepped up.

"Dash shoved me into a locker! I had to spend all night it there!"

"Kwon dumped my lunch over my head!" Another kid stepped up

"Paulina always insults me!"

"They said Star Trek is for tards!"

A few nerds and geeks gasp in surprise. You put your hand back on and smile.

"Then come with me! Now is the time for action! No more sitting in silence!"

"No more silence!" Everyone begins to chant

You point towards the school and the kids that had rallied around you March towards the school, ready to reek some havoc.

"Time for payback!" You shout

Sam walks up to you and puts a hand on your shoulder. You turn to look at her.

"You're pretty good at that."

"I'm just serving justice."

She sticks her hand out to you and you accept it. Danny and Tucker had gotten caught up in things and ended up in the mob of students.

"I'm Sam."

"Hi, I'm F/n. Now please excuse me, I have to go prove my point."

You run off to join your rallied students and Sam's two friends apparently. She watches you leave, appreciating that she wasn't the only big activist in this school anymore.