[Creepypasta] Hoodie x Reader (Part 1)

Warning
* Mass Murder
* Bullying

I have SO many ideas that I haven't finished!!! Send help xD

On Repeat

You showed up to school earlier then normal today with a heavy bag and a bright smile on your face. You walk around the school a couple times before the other kids started arriving. A boy around your age with chocolate brown hair and extremely dull eyes watches you from a little ways away.

You stand at your locker and put away some books. They shove you to the ground, calling you names and various insults. You sit up and stare at them from your spot on the floor, listening intently on what they had to say today. They walk away laughing among themselves as if nothing had just happened. You cheerfully push yourself up off of the ground and continue picking up your books.

You slam your locker shut behind you, startling a few kids at the noise and unnatural grin on your face. You skip to class and sit down at your usual spot in the front.

Your day passes by painfully slow, but your teachers seem to be quite happy that you're smiling and participating, either that or they're a bit nervous at your sudden change.

The bell rings and you head to the cafeteria, you pick up a tray, only to have it smacked out of your hands. You ignore this and pick it up again, as you go through the lunch line, kids judge you, insulting you and calling you names.

"Why are you smiling like that you freak?"

"Quit smiling like that, you're ugly enough."

"You shouldn't eat today, you're definitely fat enough."

Your grin refuses to faulted as you walk out of the lunch line with your bag slung over your shoulder. You sit down at your normal table, and begin eating.

He was told he couldn't interfere with matters such as this. He was told if he wanted you he had to let you fall on your own.

Some kids walk over to you, yelling at you, saying stupid things, and cracking jokes. You just stare at them and take a bite of your burger.

"Fucking listen to me!"

A boy goes to flip your tray but in a flash he had a metal fork in their hand. Your aura goes dark as you glare up at them. Another goes to punch you but you dodge, jumping out if your seat. You grab his arm and yank her forward, elbowing her in the nose, hard. She stumbles back, falling and hitting her head on a table. You take your tray and smack some kid across the face with it. You stand before them, trembling and shaking as you stood, panting dryly as tears rolled down your face. You walk up to the leader of the group that tried harassing you and put your foot on his head. He whimpers and squirms which makes you press harder.

"Does this make you feel better about yourselves? I sure hope it does, because I know you deserve it. You go through your days making people around you feel even worse then you do on the inside."

You lift your foot off his head and kick him in the stomach.

"You will never be anything."

He smiles at you from where he stood I'm a far corner. He was proud of you, although he never expected you to be so skilled in the art of fighting.

You dust yourself off before going back to smiling. You sling your backpack off your shoulders and reach into your bag. You throw some water balloons at the different kids. He makes sure to dodge one that comes hurdling at him.

"Is this gasoline!?"

You take out a lighter and flick it on and put it up to some kid's hair. They scream and run around in agony, rolling wouldn't put it out. You turn and walk over through the mass panic of people and near a corner.

He slips out of the nearby exit, retreating into the forest to watch you from a safer distance.

You kneel down and once again flick the lighter on, putting it to a wet spot. You walk out of the nearby exit, blocking it with a chair you'd picked up on the way over.

You put your earbuds in and walk out to the patch of grass in front of the school and tap around on your phone. You take your large bag off and sift through it, pulling out a gasoline canister. You throw the canister back towards the building, watching it intently as it set on fire. You continue dancing around in the rain. The music in your earbuds was blasting, drowning out the crackles of fire and sounds if pouring rain, but not the sounds of sirens in the distance.

You duck into the forest upon hearing the cars coming up the street. Your breathing gets heavy and loud as you dodge trees, prickers, humming along to some of it as you go through. Your legs grow more and more tired as you sprint.

He follows after you, climbing and jumping through the trees above. His eyes remained trained on you, occasionally snapping up as he quickly calculated his next move.