[House M.D] House x Reader (Part 3)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"F/n! He's a patient!" House argues "You can hash this out later after we figure out what's wrong with him!"

You burst into the room and walk in briskly. R/n's eyes widen once he sees you not just because you showed up and clearly worked here. But because you looked pissed.

"I thought you were DEAD!" You shout "You could've just divorced me you piece of shit!"

"I couldn't handle your misery!" He argues back "I didn't want to deal with the guilt!"

You both continue shouting at each other, trying to out yell the other and shove your two cents in each others faces. Doctors and nurses stop from out in the hallway to watch.

"You could've just stopped being so angry!"

"You could've just grown a pair!"

"Everything I did was wrong in your eyes!"

"Because it was wrong!"

"Bite me!"

"Watch me!"

"Then come on! Come at me!"

"You bet your ass I will!"

You roll up your coat sleeves, about to pounce on the man when House's arm blocks you. R/n flinches but stares at you. You turn to House, an angry fire burning in your eyes.

"You can argue over your toys another time!" He shouts "For right now I need you to be growed up and play doctor for me."

House leads you out of the room and back to his office. His new team and Foreman all sit around a table. You pace back and forth as House taps the whiteboard with a marker, different symptoms were written on it.

"Come on people, we need ideas." He insists

"How about CJS. You know, Chronic Jackass Syndrome. It's very easy to diagnosis. Especially in lying cunts." You point out

"Okay, how about from someone who isn't pissy because Papa went out to get a pack of cigarettes and never came back." He suggests

You glare at him as he continues conversing with his team. You cross your arms and sit down at the table. Picking up your bottle of scotch, you take a swig of it.

"Shouldn't someone take that away from them?" 13 asks

"I'm right here you know."

House rolls his eyes and limps over, taking the bottle away from you. You let out a noise of protest as he takes a drink of it. He gestures a 'better?' to 13 before walking back over to his spot by the whiteboard.

"Come on, our patient has vomiting, blood in the stool and urine, along with chronic seizures." House sighs "Come on, you of all people in this room have to know something about him."

House glances over at you and you finally cave. With a sigh you open the file, glancing at it lazily. You scan it cocking an eyebrow in confusion.

"If you have something to say you could just say it. Come on, this is a safe place, I assure you." House remarks

"R/n was diagnosed with Schizophrenia a few years back. Why doesn't it tell you that on his chart?" You mumble

"What was that? Did R/n fall down the well? What a shame."

You look up at house, glaring as you set the file down.

"It could be something neurological." You suggest

"Why don't we check for an infection in the brain?" 13 points out

Your pagers go off. You were the first to have yours out.