[Overwatch] Roadhog x Reader x Junkrat

The song is sappy as shit but I figured 'hey, why not use it in a oneshit for our dear reader?' I've been listening to this song since forever XD.

Prove You Wrong
C

larity - Broken Things

You were currently on a team with Tracer, Soldier 76, Mercy, D.va and Roadhog. Athena announces the beginning of the match. You charge into battle, your (gun) and body both ready for action. You grin wildly as you begin to climb your way up to the top of a building, literally.

"Love, what are you doing?!" You heard Tracer shout up to you

"I'm getting a vantage point!" You call back

You quickly make it to the top and jump up onto the roof. You stretch cockily and get your gun out. You begin shooting at the opposing team landing a shot here and there. Your kill streak was at 13.

"Whatever it is you're doing! Keep doing it!" Soldier shouts up to you

To you, it felt like the battles were over shortly after they started. You walk into HQ, everyone congratulation each other on the victory, the others just sat and moped as Tracer tried to pep-talk them. Roadhog and Junkrat weren't exactly paying attention however, neither cared whether they won or lost. They seemed happy to be back at each others side. You smile at them, even if they weren't looking. You were happy they had each other.

Unlike you.

Sure, you got along with everyone for the most part but you didn't dare get close to any of them. It wasn't something you could do. You were like McCree in the ways of the whole 'no partners. I work alone and only alone' sort of thing. You walk up the large stairs, passing by everyone quietly. They were far to enveloped into their conversations with their little groups or so. You arrive at your door and type in the passcode. Walking in, you drop your stuff and sit down on your bed. You simply start taking in the silence and hold your stomach, feeling that sickness returning.

But really, despite how cheerful and outward you were. You weren't happy. But don't worry, you never were in the first place. You were just an empty tank and that was about it.

You drop your head into your hands, feeling the tears well up and you just cried. You cried your empty little heart out behind that strong metal door. You hear a knock and, wiping away your tears you stand up. You open it and peak out, seeing Mako and Jamison. (Roadhog & Junkrat)

"Are we interruptin?" Jamison asks

"No." You reply, smiling "Come on in,"

You open the door completely so they can enter. To your surprise Jamison quickly pulls you into a hug, Mako doing the same. You're taken aback by this.

"Um.. guys?" You ask

"Please don't croi like 'at. Ya' deserve better." Junkrat whispers softly "Whatever it is that's eatin' ya'.. ya don't 'ave to deal with it alone."

"I-I.." You stutter, your voice cracking

"I'm just homesick is all." You then push them away and shut the door in their faces. (Just kidding.

Tears well up once more as you hug them back.

"Thank you.. for caring.. but I can't.."

"Can't what?" Mako asks

"I can't do this.. I can't trust anyone.. I'm sorry." You say softly

You go to pull away and go back in your room but you're stopped by two hands.

"No." Mako growells

"You're not allowed to deal with this alone" Junkrat argues

They pull you back into a hug, each kissing one of your cheeks. You sigh but relax into their hold, slowly beginning to cry.

Maybe you just needed someone to prove you wrong.