[YouTube] AmazingPhil x Reader

Did you miss me babs- also I've had the YouTubers in my list of shit I do since I started these books. But like why the fuck did I never do them?? I guess we will never know, anyways I might as well start now. Better now then never and all that shit.
NSFW!!!!

It Was An Accident and Totally Unintentional!!
Sterling Knight - Hero

  You knock on his door for a few minutes occasionally pausing and waiting. Phil wasn't answering his cellphone so you decided you'd show up to his house to check up on him. Dan was out of town surprisingly without him, so Phil being the little bundle of innocence he is you decided to check up on him. Thankfully the house isn't burning down so that's a good thing.

"Oh Phil.." You sigh, crossing your arms over your chest

  You glance at his doorknob before having a sudden stroke of genius to try the knob. And to your surprise, you twisting the handle showed it was unlocked. You stand there for a moment, contemplating.

'Maybe he isn't talking to be because he's mad at me..' You think 'Maybe I should leave him alone..'

  You shake your head, shooing away the thoughts.

'Wait a minute! He shouldn't have a reason to be mad at me.. I'm one of his friends. He should be able to tell me these things.' You hesitate for a moment 'At least I hope..'

  With a burst of courage you open the door and step in, shutting it behind you in a caring manner since this wasn't your house and especially since it was his. You cup your hands around your mouth.

"Phillip?!!" You call throughout the house

  You drop your bag by the door and glance around. You walk into his living room, glancing into the door of his kitchen. You step to look into the guest bedroom and then his bedroom. The door was shut. Now, you being the nosy little shit you were, you open the door and slide into his bedroom. The floor is a bit messy, but its not to bad, just a few jeans here and there, and.. a shirt. You glance at it, biting your lip, a dirty thought crosses your mind as you reach for it, picking it up.

"I'm such a creep.." You mutter to yourself

  You take a whiff of it and feel heat rush to various parts of your body. You hold it to your chest and look down at your area.

"just a pervert.." You get quieter "A no good freak.."

  You shiver, your body feeling warmer. You sit down on his bed, letting your perversions get the best of you in this scenario. You slip off your shirt and put his on. You bite your lip, before you take off your jeans. You slip a hand into your underwear, masturbating. You lay on your back, letting your noises get louder as you get lost in your fantasies.

"I hope this phone doesn't brake like the last one. [F/n] is probably worried" Phil sighed

  He pulled into the driveway and shut it off, grabbing the box of his new phone. He got out of the car and walked up to his door, putting the keys and preparing to turn it. He realized it was unlocked.

"Oh, I must've left it unlocked." He said surprised

  He opened the door, hoping there wasn't an intruder or anything in his house. He turned to take his sweatshirt off, before noticing your bag by his door. He stood there dumbfounded before his ear twitched at a soft noise coming from one of his rooms. He walks over into his kitchen, setting his keys and his phone box on the table quietly. He creeps over Dan's bedroom and peaks in, nothing. He then sneaks over to his bedroom and peaks in. His eyes widen at the sight of you, rubbing yourself through your underwear. Phil bites his lip.

  You release, moaning 'Phil' at a moderate volume. You relax for a moment before standing up and shakily putting your pants back on. You sniffle and take off his shirt, giving it one last hug before setting it back on the bed. You get up and walk over to the door, opening it. You stop when you see Phil looking at you with a light blush on his cheeks.

'SHIT.' You scream before mentally throwing a tantrum

"O-Oh! Phil! I was just looking for you! Glad to see you're still alive! Welp, bye now!"

  Your sentence is rushed because all you want to do is be dragged down to hell by Satan himself.

"Wait. [f/n]!" Phil exclaims

  He catches your hand and pulls you back. He looks you in the eyes and brushes your hair away from your face.

"Do you really want me that way?" He asks lowly

  You bite your lip and look away, tears welling up in your eyes.

"I'm sorry.." You apologize quietly

"No, it's okay!" He shushes you "I'd love for that to happen, I think you're really pretty and nice.. you always have a comment to make and you're very confident! Dan likes you and so do I! Please don't cry!" His eyes dart around

You weren't even crying yet but he was already so worried. He hugs you tightly and your eyes widen. You relax into his arms and sigh.

"Don't tell Dan about this." You say softly

"Don't tell me about what?" Dan's voice suddenly sounds off

"fuCK-" You exclaim

Dan raises and eyebrow at you as Phil just chuckles, telling him not to worry about it.