[Undertale] W.D. Gaster x Reader

An Expirement & It's Scientist
The Scientist - Coldplay

You were just another one of his experiments, for who knows why. For most of the days you lived, you simply got left in a tube filled with a strange goo. Occasionally Gaster would come in and write something down, other times he would inject you with some strange liquid and watch the effects. It was actually quite exhausting being used as a toy for him to use and misuse as he pleased. But, you didn't mind. You'd grown used to it over the years so it soon became meaningless to you.

You heard the double doors open, you watched as Gaster walked in. Strangely he passed his desk, which he rarely did. You examined his hands, he didn't bring anything to inject you with. You perked up, maybe he was going to let you outside! You swam up to the glass, pressing your face and hands against it. Gaster tapped away at the pad to your chamber. The liquid drained and you smiled as you were slowly put down on your feet. You wobbled and fell upon your feet touching the ground. It had been a while since you used your legs. Gaster opened the door and you crawled out, he gingerly picked you up bridal style and carried you out of the room. Gaster brought you outside of the laboratory, to your disappointment, it was night time. But, this was usually when he'd let you outside whenever he decided to do so. He gently let you down. Your feet touched the grass and you smiled. Once you were on your feet, you were still wobbling, you almost fell, but you leaned over so Gaster could catch you. You shut your eyes tightly and held onto him. You took in his scent, he smelled strange, like the scent of old spice mixed with the scent of most hospitals. 

"D-Doctor Gaster?" You ask, quietly

"Yes?" He replies

"Why did you decide to bring me outside today?" You question

Gaster pauses for a moment, looking down at you. He smiles, something you rarely saw him do. You look up at him, curious as you open your eyes. He strokes your hair gently.

"I decided you were tired of being stuck in the dark." He explains

"D-Doctor Gaster?" You ask again

"Yes?" He replies once more

"Thank you." You smile, placing your lips where his nose should be

Gaster's cheeks turn purple as he lets you go. Your legs feel stronger as you begin to take steps down the laboratory's yard. You start running, feeling the wind in your hair as you laugh, jumping around. Gaster touches his nose area in surprise, maybe you were an experiment he would keep to himself.