[Black Butler] Sebastian x Reader

Author: *sips coffee* *looks over to see you* NYAHAH FUCK! *falls and spills coffee on self* Where the FUCK did you come from?! Whatever it doesn't matter. You're here for the oneshot aren't you? Next time, FUCKING WARN ME BEFORE YOU START READING DAMMIT! Anyway, here.

That Damn Butler!
Fools - Troye Sivian

You were recently recruited to be a servant at the Phantomhive manor, after the master's butler, Sebastian, had found you attempting to assassinate the queen. Surprisingly Ciel, who you'd learned the name of the boy you'd be serving, was actually the queen's guard dog. Hard to believe that you of all potential servants would be chosen. No matter.

You were different from most of the other servants. One of your eyes were blood red due to an accident that happened while your mother was giving birth to you. You also wore a short skirt and a white dress shirt, along with a pair of peasant shoes. Regardless, you adjust your apron and walk down the hallway, greeting Bard, who stops you.

"[f/n], Sebastian wants to see you, he's in the study." He explains

"Alright, thank you Bard." You smile, waving him

You hurry down to the study. Upon arriving at it, you smirk and roll your eyes before opening the door and entering. You're quickly greeted by Sebastian but no Ciel. You're confused as you look up at the strange butler with a questionable look.

"Sebastian, where's the young master?" You ask

"Why he decided to retire early being as he had no work to be done today." Sebastian explains, smiling his trademark smile.

"Then why did you wish to see me?" You ask

Sebastian looks at you thoughtfully for a moment and with a resting smile of amusement. He adjusts his tie, probably made it to tight when he put it on. He blinks, seeming to have settled on the correct thing to say.

"Well, I'd like to speak with you on the subject of your.." He trails off

Sebastian clears his throat, leaning down as he cupped his mouth with his hand. You bring your ear close to him, listening for what his next choice of words would be.

"Dare I say, attempt on assassinating the queen." He says quietly

"Oh why yes, that!" You exclaim, chuckling "Well it was part of my orders Bass."

Sebastian gritted his teeth at the nickname you'd given him just for the purpose of getting under his skin. You stand up on your toes, placing a finger to his lips.

"Why, trust me, I only did it because it was what I was trained to do by the Dictator of Russia." You explain

Sebastian takes your wrist and pulls it away from his face. He looks down at you, his eyes flickering up and down your form.

"Bass, it's not very gentlemanly to stare at a lady in such a way." You tease

"Actually, I was not doing that. I was examining you for weapons. I can't be to careful can I?" He smiles "However, even if I was doing such, I would not consider you to be a lady regardless."

He extends his hand out to you, signaling for you to hand over what was in your pockets and such. You huff at his actions, rolling your eyes.

"The dagger please." He demands

"Very well." You growl

You go to reach in your shirt, but instead pause, smirking at him. You look down at him, examining his face.

"Actually Bass, why don't you get it yourself?" You smirk

The look of surprise mixed with irritation and embarrassment that crossed Sebastian's face was just priceless to you. He sighed and walked up closer to you. You blush, shocked, he wouldn't do such a thing! Would He? Sebastian took your shoulders and did something unexpected, he leaned down and put his lips on yours. You gasp in surprise, allowing him to slip his tongue in your mouth. You melt into it as you tangle your hands in his black hair. He pulls away, smirking triumphantly as he holds the dagger in his gloved hand. You look down at your chest, seeing a couple buttons were now undone. You cover your chest, embarrassed.

"S-Sebastian!" You exclaim

"Well my dear, it was only pick pocketing. Therefore it was not perverted at all." He grins

He clutches the dagger and swipes his hand away from you, he leans his face in close to yours. You turn red as you stare into his eyes.

"Now then, I must be going. Do clean the study, will you?" He smiles

He exits the room, upon the door shutting, you hurry to button your shirt back up.

"D-Damn butler!" You curse to yourself