[Danny Phantom] Danny x Reader

Bad Week
Ghost Town - I'm Weird

You walk into school, looking exhausted beyond belief. You were masking your face and totally destroyed hair with your hoodie.

Honestly, the school dance last night was a total mess. I mean, getting lured into dance a by one of the jocks, a.k.a Dash Baxter a boy you could never shake your feelings for, only to have some weird goo dumped on you, can take a lot out of you.

Tucker runs over to your side as you walk down the hallway. He places a hand on your shoulder, one that you shrug off. You hadn't realized it was him until you saw his face.

"Hey, I heard what happened." He tries to comfort you "Dash is a real jerk, and I'm really sorry."

"Why are you sorry? You weren't even there."

"Sam told me and Danny everything after you showed up at her doorstep."

You shake your head, feeling your heart drop at the mention of Danny, your halfa best friend. Yeah, he was part ghost by the way, no big deal. You swallow thickly and take a deep breath.

"Listen, if you want-"

"No thanks Tuck, I don't want anything."

You turn to walk away and start to, if it weren't for Tucker reaching out to grab you. His hands end up holding your hood, accidentally pulling it down. Your trainwreck of what used to be your neat and we'll kept hair. His eyes widen and he covers his mouth.

"F-F/n! What did they do to you?"

Your head turns back to him as everyone begins pointing and laughing at you. You give him a pathetic look and continue walking, putting your hood back up.

Tucker can't believe what he just saw. Bullying in Casper High was pretty bad, but it hadn't gone this far in awhile.

He had to tell Danny and Sam.

.

You hurriedly try to gather your things onto an orderly fashion. You, of course, bump into someone since you weren't paying much attention to your surroundings. You cringe as everything goes flying everywhere.

"O-Oh no! My report!"

"Gee, that's all you're concerned about?"

Your eyes snap down from the floating papers and towards the face of Danny Fenton, whom you sat on top of, straddling if you will. Your cheeks burn red as you forcefully flop off of him.

"D-Danny! Hey! I didn't see you there!" You nervously greet him

"Obviously." Tucker and Sam comment in unison

Danny sits up and rubs the back of his head, groaning in a bit of pain.

"I-I'm so sorry!" You apologize

You stumble up to your feet and pull Danny up with you. You dust him off, still muttering apologies. He swats you off when he feels your getting a bit frisky.

"I'm really sorry Danny."

"It's fine, just relax. You're freaking out."

"I-I know I just-HOLY CRABSTICKS MY REPORT!"

Your hands go into your hair, tearing at it. You'd spent all night writing it and since it was 15 pages long (as requested by Mr Lance) made it kill you inside. You dive to the floor, scrambling around to pick up your papers. Danny, Sam, and Tucker join in too. You sit on the floor against the lockers, frantically putting your report in order. You wished you'd numbered the pages.

"Nonononono"

Danny kneels down in front of you and grips your shoulders, shaking you back and forth.

"Hey! Hey it's okay!"

You drop the papers and pound on his chest, breaking down into tears as he pulls you in a hug.

"This week has been awful!" You shout "I hate this school!"

Danny pats your back, awkwardly as you rant to him about everything that had happened to you this week.

"It's not fair Danny!"

"Yeah, well, Casper High is kind of like that, yaknow?"

"You suck at this." You laugh

"I know, stop being sad it's bumming me out."

He stands up and helps you follow in his movements. You smile and wipe away some of your tears.

"Thanks Danny."

"Anytime."

You peck his cheek, leaving him a blushing mess as you gather up your things to leave. You turn to wave at him.

"I'll see you guys later." You yell to them

Sam looks around.

"What just happened?"

Tucker smiles proudly at Danny.

"About time you made a move."

"Tucker!"