[Overwatch] Junkrat x Reader *SOULMATE AU* (Part 1)

|♡| Soulmate au |♡|

COughs, notice the suggestive themes me child.

Drifters and Junkers

A Drifter is a type of thief mostly found in Australia and their history stretches back to the Omnic Crisis.

The "Lone Wolf Drifters" lived in what present day people described as old-style vehicles that were claimed to be 'soul based'. While "Clannie Drifters" tended small shabby shanty towns that were normally hidden away in the deserts. It's truly a great thing when someone discovers one. They even make their own weapons!

Clannie weapons usually tend to work a bit better than those of the Lone Wolf. So there's a specific and simple way of telling the two apart. The Drifters usually have a distinct tattoo separating them from each other. However, no two tattoos were the same which left it up to a few different factors. So it's more of use if you can't tell by the weapons.

- Quality.
If it looked professional it's usually done by one, which marked a Lone Drifter. But, this is not always the best to go on.

- Subject/Type
Usually, it's something to do with vehicles, inventions, or something creative/meaningful if it's a Lone Wolf. It's usually something really simple.
While it's normally something to do with family if it's a Clannie. Often with a complex design which is really hard to copy.

- Location
It's a biggun in figuring out whether it's a Lone Wolf or Clannie. Probably the best one.
For Clannies it's on the upper part of their body or in obvious places to show the members of their group. Often it's used as identification and confirmation.
For Lone Wolfs it's clearly the opposite. Often being on their lower body or hidden so they can avoid being found out.

"Now, you'll see why I'm explaining this in a moment." The woman adds quickly "Here. This is why i'm telling you this."

She puts a patient finger up to the men before her who seemed to be growing more bored of his ranting. She digs a hand into her bag and pulls out a piece of wrinkled paper that she slips to them the men.

"Shelia, if you're lookin' for someone all ya 'ad to do was ask." The young Aussie boy says, gesturing his point "Ya should probably shorten the explanation though. Cus it gets a little wonky after awhile if ya know what oi mean."

He takes a gander down at the wanted sign, whistling.

"Hoo-whee! Just look at 'er/'im Roadie" He exclaims

The lanky Aussie man with the robotic arm, peg leg, and horrible posture leans over to his friend, giving the larger male behind him a better view. The man looks over his friend's shoulder, knitting his brows together.

"Have you seen this man/woman? He's/She's highly sought out for by many people. He's/She's a Lone Drifter with many possible charges hanging over his/her head." She explains

Occasionally she would tap her finger on the picture of the young boy/girl in attempt to make a valid point.

"Quite a pretty thing ain't he/she Roadie?" The lanky boy says, nudging his friend

'Roadie' only seems to grunt in response, earning an annoyed glare from the woman. She takes the wanted sign from the boy and proceeds to put it in her bag. The toothpick of a man lets out a high pitched throat noise in protest, reaching for it, but he's stopped by the stinging in his wrist. The exact spot where the mark lay upon his skin, written in a beautiful cursive that he would never be able to understand. The woman straightens up and looks at them coldly, a firm grip on the strap of her purse that seems to be turning her knuckles white. The lanky male just stands there, holding his wrist with a barely noticeable wince.