[South Park] Pete x Reader

Warning

use of drugs

High
Freak Show - Set It Off

"I don't hang out with potheadded hippie fags"

But I don't smoke

"Sorry I don't want health issues"

I don't have any

"I don't like bad girls"

But I'm not bad

"I don't like jocks so beat it"

but I don't play sports

You wonder if they were happy now. Happy that you did all those things they'd turned you down for. You sit Indian style on the ground and look around not spotting any teachers. You bring your lighter and light the blunt in your hand. Inhaling and pulling it away, you sit back against the dumpster, kicking your feet out and stretching. You close your eyes and let the smoke out in a puff of breath.

"What's a fucking conformist like you doing here?" someone asks

You look up bleakly to the owner of the voice. You can see an emo looking kid staring down at you. Your brows furrow together before you turn back and take another hit. You pull it away and inhale.

"Screwing Madonna, what's it look like?" You reply rudely "Now,"

Looking back at the male, you extend your arm up to him, holding the blunt out. They glance at each other.

"Share a blunt with a conformist?" You ask, eyes gleaming a bit "It helps deal with the pain of life. Let's you give it meaning despite how there isn't any."

He rolls his eyes and takes it, he inhales for a moment but coughs it out. You chuckle at this. He passes it to you.

"That's now how ya do it." You point out

"Whatever."

You take a hit and cough. Looking back at him you hold the blunts end to him. He goes to take it but you pull it away. 

"Nah. Lemme show you how." You say

He rolls his eyes but puts his mouth to it, inhaling. You pull it away quickly and he sits there, inhaling it.

"There you go." You smile

He breathes out, a cloud of smoke coming out. You smile at him, taking yet another hit. He sways a bit as you continue smoking. It's so cute how he doesn't have a resistance built up yet. You laugh at him slightly. 

"You do anything interesting?" You ask

"I do poetry sometimes." He replies

"Really? I mostly write music" You smile at him

You both get another hit. 

"What's it like being Goth?"

"Average. What's it like still be a conformist?"

"I'm only a conformist for the irony of it. What about you?"

"I'm Goth so I don't have to be a conformist"

Another hit. 

"What's your name anyway?"

"Why's it matter?"

"I just like knowing who I'm getting high with."

"Pete."

"Well Pete, I'm F/n"

Soon you were both faded as hell. You cup his face and turn him to look towards you. Pressing your forehead against his, you blow the last of the blunt in his face. He inhales it holding it in for a moment like you'd taught. When he exhales, the smoke comes out of his nose.

You scoot up closer to him.

"You're so cute." You whisper

"You're pretty cool for a conformist" He whispers back, snickering a bit

He reaches up and touches your hand with an almost wobbly looking smile. He leans in and kisses you lightly.

"Gross." A voice chimes in

You both look up to see a girl standing before you, her clique is standing around you both. Pete waves to them, snickering more then he did before.

"Hey Henrietta." He greets

"Yeah hi, hurry up and get sober. You're making me sick from how much of a conformist you're being."