[Ed, Edd, n' Eddy] Edd x Reader |Friend-Shot|(?)

Simple Search n Rescue
Adventure - Cheat Codes

"Ed? Edd? Eddy?" You call out into the woods

You huff and glance over at the other cul-de-sac kids, who look at you with annoyance and confusion. 

"Screw it, I'm going in." You huff out

Kevin grabs your arm and stops you. You turn around looking at him, confused. 

"Don't do it man, the Kankers live in the woods" He points out, eyes wide

You lightly pull your arm away and smile at him.

"It's alright. They can't be that bad, plus, they've been gone for hours. I'm worried about them." You reply kindly, patting his shoulder

Kevin releases you and you walk off into the woods. Jimmy is the one who stops you this time. He puts a walkie talkie in your hand. 

"Take this F/n," He says softly "Tell us if you need anything."

"Thanks Jimmy." You hug him

You disappear into the woods and now all they can do is wait.

~Time Skip~

By now you'd been walking for awhile, occasionally asking for directions through the walkie talkie. Finally, after ages, you finally arrive at the trailer park. You look around, diving behind a trailer as the girls come walking past, giggling to themselves as they spoke.

You quietly make your way over to their trailer and open the door, looking around and you instantly spot Eddy.

"Guys!" You exclaim quietly

You slide to your knees in front of them and pull out your handkerchief. You wet it a bit with spit and start wiping off the kiss marks from Eddy's face. He smacks your hand away.

"Quit mothering me, just get us out of here!" He hisses

You stand up and dust yourself off. With a sigh you unlock the door stocks and they stand up. You shoo them out of the trailer, telling them there was no time to put their shoes on.

"Where did they go!?" You hear in the distance

"Crap, crap, crap! Go, go, go! " You all take off out of the woods

You bust through the crowd of cul-de-sac kids and bend over, wheezing and panting.

"You did it F/n!" Johnny exclaims

"Can't.. Breathe.." You wheeze, putting a hand  over your chest

Sarah just pats your back with a bright smile. 

"Stop being so overdramatic." She giggles

You straighten up and playfully stick your tongue out at her. Ed walks up behind you and pulls you into a crushing hug.

"Okay.. Really. Can't. Breathe" You wheeze out

"Ed! Put her down!" Double D exclaims

Ed sets you down gently and pats your head. You look over at him and give him a thumbs up as a quiet 'thank you'.

You pull out your handkerchief and start wiping the dirt off your face. Double D walks over to you.

"You missed some places. My I?" He asks politely

"Sure" You shrug, handing it to him

Double D scrubs the dirt off your face, almost obsessively. Eddy rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

"Get a room." He says, sarcastically of course

Double D goes red and pulls his beanie over his face, scolding Eddy. The other kids had left you to be with your best friends a few seconds ago and you were okay with it. You sit back and laugh with them. You didn't even notice the intense staring from the woods.