[Soul Eater] Dr. Franken Stein x Reader

Wowza

Independent Woman
Runnin' - Adam Lambert

~Author's POV~ 

Stein sits still at the bar in Death City, taking a swig of his whiskey. He listens as the door opens, ringing the little bell over the door. There really never was many people here on Mondays.

"Nice to see ya again [f/n]!" The bartender, Jimmy, greets

He throws the rag he was cleaning the counter with over his shoulder, looking up at the girl. Stein looks over to see something that makes him freeze. He watched as a girl around his age, wearing a lab coat with her hair in pig tails, walk into the bar. She takes a sit beside Stein, looking over to him.

"Hello, Aren't you Franken Stein? That teacher who's always dissecting shit?" She asks

"Yeah." He replies "And you are?"

"The name's [f/n] [l/n]." She extends her hand to him "I'm the new nurse at the DWMA. I'm actually a long time friend of Death."

"Oh," He replies

"Now that you both are all buddy-buddy, how's about yo drink [f/n]?" Jim cuts in

"Just the usual, Jim. Hard vodka!" She leans back in her bar chair, tapping her fingers on the counter
Stein stares at her in amazment. None of the women he'd met ever ordered hard vodka! He scratched the back of his head, watching as she took her hair down from the pigtails, letting it fall to her shoulders. She slowly unbuttons her coat after putting the bands on her wrists. Stein watches eagerly as she sheds herself of her coat, allowing him to catch a glimpse of her [c/s] breasts popping out of her black DWMA tank top. She looks over at Stein, smirking.

"Damn, weren't you ever taught not to stare?" She teases

He looks up at her face, smirking and winking at her. Jim walks over to her, setting down an entire bottle labeled 'vodka'. She grabs the top and takes a swig, cringing she shakes her head, letting the taste of heavy alcohol fill her mouth.

"That's good shit right there." She grins at Jim

She sets the bottle down, putting her feet up on the counter. Jim ignored this and went to cleaning the glasses from earlier customers. She looks back at Stein, grinning a wide grin.

"I can tell you're quite intriged by me!" She exclaims

Stein just nods silently, taking another drink of his whiskey. She huffs, before mumbling something he couldn't hear. She gets off her chair and walks behind him, leaning over so her breasts were touching his neck. She tips the bottle back more, making him chug it. He just drinks it up, upon the bottle emptying, they both set it down. He takes a deep breath before looking over at the woman.

"What? You were pissing me off from taking only little sips!" She exclaims

Stein just chuckles shaking his head at the girl. She cracks a smile and uncrosses her arms she didn't even notice were crossed. She patted him on the back before pecking his cheek. She walked back to her seat, grabbing a napkin and a pen. She scribbled something down on it before passing it over to Stein. He looked at it, it was a number, HER number. He looked up, watching her grab her coat and the bottle before walking off. After throwing her money to pay for the drink onto the counter. She stops in the doorway.

"Seeya around Stitches." She winks at him before leaving

Stein blushes, touching his cheek as he watches her disappear into the evening. Oh this was gonna be fun!