[Z Nation] Doc x Reader

Look MA no title
look MA no song

You soon find a shelter and walk inside. You blankly look around and check each room for Z's. You only came across two locked down in the cellar and that was it. 

You roll up your sleeve and stare at the healing bite mark. You hesitate at first but touch it, it hurts. You'd been walking for days and your mark wasn't lightening up on the pain despite how it healed. 

You turn and open the door upon hearing some rustling not to far from here. A gunshot is fired. Without a thought about your exposed arm you sprint into action. You dive behind some bushes and peak through them. Two men are on their knees with their hands behind their head. A group of men seem to be robbing them. You decide to act.

You creep up behind one of the men and whip out your knife, pressing against his throat.

"Touch them and I fucking kill you" You whisper into his ear

"They've been bitten!" one of the men shout

They get their guns ready. 

"You have until the count of 3 to release these men!" You shout

Everyone is distracted by you which allows the group to slip away. The men refuse to put their guns down.

"3.."

They ready themselves for a bloodbath.

"2.." the man breaks down into a pathetic crying mess

"1.."

You slit his throat and dodge the bullets. You dive into some bushes and circle the men. You pull your gun out and fire back at the men who frantically look around trying to spot you. You were too quick. The group from what you can tell is also helping you shoot them down

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

You crawl up behind the last man standing. 

"Boo." You whisper

Quickly, you tackle him to the ground, biting into him as he screams.

A group comes out to find you lying beside the man, curled up in a ball.

"Man, you tore that guy up!" one of the men exclaim

A blue man walks over to you and reaches out to touch you. You jump up and frantically crawl away, revealing the blood dripping down your chin and onto your vest and camo pants. 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

A Mexican looking guy pulls out his gun and aims for you. 

"Down Vasquez!" a woman exclaims

Vasquez doesn't put it down, causing you to shake and tremble. 

"How old is it?" blue guy demands to know

"2 years.." 

"What!?" They all exclaim

You glance over at the white haired man in suspenders, then the boy with black hair and a bandana weakly. Out of everyone the white haired guy seemed the most relaxed from the situation. You stand up and Vasquez moves his gun with you. You take a baby step towards them.  

Vasquez fires at the ground in front of you. You step backwards and fall, staring with wide eyes.

"VASQUEZ!" The same woman shouts

You start to run, blue guy and a few others yell for you. They all spread out to cover more ground. You stop by a river allowing your knees to buckle. You collapse to the ground.

You're suddenly tackled and put in a headlock. You scream and kick as black haired boy tries to calm you down.

"No! Stop! STOP! STOP! LET GO OF ME!" You scream

The same woman along with the rest of the group appears.

"10k let her go." She commands

10k releases you and you run to hide behind white haired guy. 

"Whoa there killer" He says

You stare up at him with dull grey eyes. He takes out his handkerchief and dabs your bloody jaw with it. For some reason you allowed this man to touch you. Which amazed everyone.

"There ya go." He pats your head awkwardly 

You wrap your arms around him in a tight hug. 

"Doc? Do you know them?" A new voice speaks up

"Nope, not one bit."

"We should take them with us, if Murphy fails us we should have a backup plan." another voice chimes in

"I'm right here!" Blue guy 'Murphy' shouts

"I guess." Doc agrees