[Undertale] Papyrus x Reader

What Happens When [F/n] [L/n] Looks Adorable Around Papyrus
She Looks So Perfect - 5sos

You wake up on the couch and get up having smelled the scent of spagetti. You hurry into the kitchen, seeing Papy and Sans just talking. You notice that Papy didn't have his cape. You look at your back, seeing that you were wearing his cape instead. You giggle and catch the boys attention.

"Hey guys!" You wave

"Hey [f/n]!" Sans smiles

Papyrus looks over at you, blushing. You were wearing an oversized sweater without pants, AND YOU WERE WEARING HIS SCARF. He scratched the back of his head nervously. His eyes became glued to you, unable to pull them away. You notice Papy's staring and wave a hand in front of his face.

"Papy? Papy? PAPY!" You shout "THE SPAGETTI!"

Papy jumps and looks over to his now burning spagetti. His face goes dark blue as he scrambles around the kitchen. You and Sans laugh. Papy finally plops a few plates of spagetti down on the table and you walk up behind him. You hug him from behind.

"You're so stupid Papy," You giggle

Papyrus turns around and you do something unexpected. You peck where his lips are supposed to be. Papyrus faints as you and Sans just laugh, giving each other a high-five.

"You wanna go through his stuff?" Sans asks

"Sure." You grin.