Filthy Youtubers x Reader crap

Okay.. Maybe It Gets Better
Jon Bellion - Human

You pull your thin jacket around you trying to get some warmth despite the cold rain. Even if it's wasn't that much. This past week had been horrible and it didn't seem to be getting any better.

Your phone beeps as you duck into a small bus rest. You feel around for your wallet, but it wasn't there. You'd left it at the restaurant. You just hoped that whoever gets it doesn't mind an Arby's Gift Card with $2 left on it.

You sit against the plexiglas and curl up into a ball. You really need a ride. Let's hope your phone isn't dead otherwise you're royally fucked. Upon pulling it out you notice the messages from the guys asking you to come over. Welp, you should call Chad then. You dial him up and put the phone to your ear listening to it ring. He answers, thank God.

"..Chad?" You say softly

"Yeah [F/n] what's up?" He replies casually

"Can you come pick me up? I got bailed on and I left my wallet behind. It's cold and I'm freezing."

"...What street?" Ian chimes in monotonously 

"Am I on speaker?" You ask

"Maybe" Frank replies

You sigh and pinch the bridge of your nose but accept your inevitable fate anyway. You just had to be embarrassed in front of the guys today, huh? 

"What street are you on?" Max asks

"[fancy pants street name]"

"Oh wow.. That'll take a bit to drive to. You gonna be okay?" Chad is clearly cringing

"Yeah.. Im sure I'll be fine. Thanks."

"Cya.."

"Bye [F/n]" They chime in unison 

You hang up and set your phone beside you before getting up and shutting the door. You take your sopping wet jacket off and set it beside you. You shiver and wrap your arms around your chest as your teeth chatter. Somehow, you fall asleep. God knows you needed it.

You awake to someone poking you. Your eyes open and you groggily sit up.

"You look like shit" Frank points out

"Gee, thanks for the pep talk Frank."

"Come on, let's get to the car." Max suggests

He picks up your jacket and hands it to you once you stand up. You all make your way out of the bus stop and to the car. You sit down in the seat with a towel covering it. 

"Wow, a spot reserved just for me?"

"Oh stop it" Chad rolls his eyes

"Thanks guys."

"No problem" Ian replies patting your back