A Writer Uses Cliches In a Plot Generator

This is for the Dream Daddy Fandom. I used to love using plot generators and I thought that it would be nice to go back to this. But this was really funny for me in a cringy way. XDDDD By the way, this is also a 'sorry I haven't updated in ages here's some random shit' type of thing.

The Cool Record

Dad sona had always loved lit where ever they live with its careful, curly cul-de-sac. It was a place where he felt happy.

He was a dead inside, depressed, a drink drinker with skinny abs and tall freckles. His friends saw him as a greasy, glorious guitarist. Once, he had even brought a kindhearted blind person back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.

Dad walked over to the window and reflected on his super lit surroundings. The rain hammered like shredding dog.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of One of the other dads. One of the was a satisfied dead inside with awkward abs and punk freckles.

Dad gulped. He was not prepared for One of the.

As Dad stepped outside and One of the came closer, he could see the annoyed glint in his eye.

One of the gazed with the affection of 5745 fake black bird. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Dad looked back, even more healing and still fingering the cool record. "One of the, youre really cool pls be mine," he replied.

They looked at each other with depressed feelings, like two comfortable, courageous cat shouting at a very failure welcoming to the neighborhood, which had metal/alternative/punk/indie/emo music playing in the background and two cold-blooded uncles drinking to the beat.

Dad regarded One of the's awkward abs and punk freckles. "I feel the same way!" revealed Dad with a delighted grin.

One of the looked dying inside, his emotions blushing like a gloopy, gorgeous guitar.

Then One of the came inside for a nice drink of a drink.

THE END