[Overwatch] Reinhardt x Tall!Reader

Not That Tall

You were pretty used to the questions you got from the other operatives.

'How's the weather up there?'

'If I climb on your shoulder could I see my house in the distance?'

'How tall are you?'

The creativity of them was dwindling but you remained quite amused at the whole situation. You feel a tap on your upper back, you turn to look down at Tracer, or Lena as she she preferred to be called.

"Hey Lena, what's up?"

"Hi F/n! We have a few new recruits."

"Say no more, where are they?"

Lena points over to a couple of men. One looked skinny beyond belief, whilst the other was quite large and had a tattoo on his stomach. You set your tray of food down on the counter and walked over to them.

"Hi, my name is F/n."

"Whoa, you're tall!" The smaller and skinner one exclaims

"Yeah, I get that a lot. But trust me, I'm not as tall as Reinhardt over there."

"Whoa.. There's so many people Roadie!"

"No shit" His muffled voice comes in

You sheepishly smile at 'Roadie', awkwardly rubbing the back of your neck. Reinhardt suddenly appears from behind you, picking you up and spinning you around.

"Reinhardt!" You exclaim

"Ah, there he/she is! I was wondering where you got off to."

Junkrat and Roadhog slip away from your care whilst you converse with your skyscraper of a boyfriend.

Extended Ending

"F/n, where are the junkers?"

You look around before facpalming.

"FUCK!"

A sudden explosion goes off and you groan.

"Soldier is gonna kill me."

Reinhardt let's out a hardy chuckle and kisses your forehead.

"Not if I have anything ta do with it!"

-----
I've never written for Reinhardt before so I hope this was okay. Also, sorry if it's short, quite ironic in a way though.

No?

Okay fine. Be that way. *leaves*