[Overwatch] Junkrat x Reader

What.
C

ool Girl - Tove Lo

You step into the room, your hands stuffed in your pockets and your back hunched over. Your goggles were placed lazily on your forehead showing off the dark circles under your eyes. Mercy got up, walking over to you.

"Trying to fix me again, eh?" You ask with a small smile as your brow raises

"(f/n), you need sleep" Mercy states

"I am not. I'm fine and I'm happy. That's all that matters" You say, waving her off "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a conversation to avoid."

You drop a teleporter on the ground beside you. You pull out a detonator from your belt and step onto it. You're transported to the living quarters kitchen. You press the button and put the detonator back on your belt, ignoring the loud yelling and screaming along with Junkrats maniac cackling and clapping. 

You grab a random cereal box and reach into it, stuffing your face with the sugary goodness. You quickly drop another teleporter and step on it.  You don't have another detonator so you just leave it there. You sit down at your metal desk and put your feet up on it, still eating the cereal.

You look around throughout the room, different mechanical machinery and metal scraps littered the room.

You glance over into the corner, seeing your old robot from back in the wasteland. You huff as memories fill your head. You reach into your grease stained shirt and pull out a rusty old locket. You pop it open and glance into it almost dazed. (insert brickleberry PTSD joke scene here) You set the cereal down on the table top and walk over to the robot, blowing the dust off the monitor.

"Wow," You hear a sudden voice from behind you "That's new."

As a reflex, you pull out your pistol that you'd..ahem, modified to autofire some very very illegal bullets, and point it at the person behind you. 

"Wow, it's...really shiny.." Junkrat says, cackling a bit

You facepalm, of course it was the other Junker. God dammit. You roll your eyes and put the pistol back in its holster. You turn to him, glancing at his companion. You sigh loudly. 

"What do you want Jamison?" You ask, crossing your arms

"To ask for one of those explody teleportas' ya got." He says, his eyes twinkling

"No. Make your own, you're a grown man, I'm sure you know a way with your explosives fetish and all." You chuckle at your own joke

"Excuse me?" He asks raising an eyebrow

He spins you around and backs you up against the robot. Roadhog prepares to break up a fight.

"Come again will ya shelia?" He asks once more with venom in his voice

You glare straight into his bulging eyes. You shove him off you, going to walk over to your desk. Junkrat grabs your wrist and pulls you back to where you were. You roll your eyes. You'd been hoping it wouldn't come to this but you had no choice. Your hands slowly cup his cheeks, watching the tips of his ears, his nose, and his cheeks get pink. You tilt your head and pull him into a soft kiss.

You quickly pull away, your heart beating loudly in your ears as you slip past him. You go back over to your cereal and take a handful, stuffing your face once more. You look over to Roadhog who was standing awkwardly by the door. You motion him over to share some cereal with you.

Junkrat turns to you and walks over. Roadhog offers him some cereal but he lightly shoves his big hand away.

"What are you doing?" You ask

He grabs your cereal and tosses it across the room.

"HEY!" You shout

"My turn!" He exclaims

He puts a hand on your cheek and in a swift motion, kisses you. You feel dizzy which irritates the shit out of you because yOU'D BEEN AVOIDING FEELINGS FOR HIM- Junkrat picks you up and sets you on the desk. You stop him. 

"No." You say sternly

"Awww.." He moans in disappointment

Roadhog was already out the door with what was left of your cereal.