[Diabolik Lovers] Reiji x Dancer! Reader

Why I'm Still Here
Who Am I Living For? - Katy Perry

You take a step forward outside and into the garden. You smile and inhale the scent of the roses along with the chilly air. You take another step, feeling the soft raindrops falling on your face. You walk down the stairs and into the center of the garden where you abruptly stop.

You listen as the song in your heart starts up again. You take a step to the side, tossing your arm the same way. You cross one foot over the other and turn. You repeat the same previous motions before sliding in the opposite direction. Memories flash through your mind as you continue moving to the song in your heart.

With that you walk out of his room, leaving him there to process those words. He wasn't phased by it in any way. You were always like this. You claimed you wouldn't let him win by you killing yourself, despite how miserable you became.
"I'll do it for you," You smile "I don't want to let you feel like you've won."
He once again prepares to speak but you just interrupt him before he gets his words out. He growls at this, seeing as how selfish and rude you were acting. He was getting tired of this behavior, it wasn't the first time you've done this.
"Give me a reason not to run to your balcony and jump."
Reiji takes a moment to look at you, out of what seems to be surprise.
"Tell me why I still bother to live." You say
Reiji adjusts his glasses as looks over at you with a twisted smile. He chuckles at this, watching as tears roll down your cheeks as you begin shaking. He opens his mouth preparing to speak. You clench your fists together before walking out.

You curve your elbow to your lower arm his over your chest, you swing your head to the side and move in that direction in couple steps. You spin and once again repeat the motion. The Sakamaki vampires watch you from the windows of the mansion. You continue dancing, ignoring their gaze.

"[f/n]." Someone says

You stop dancing and look down at the ground in front of you, being as you were faced away from the owner of the voice.

"You are quite a skilled dancer." Reiji says blankly

"Sure." You shrug "Thanks."

You turn to him and extend a hand out to him. He raises a questioning eyebrow at you but you just sigh impatiently. You reach out and grab his hand, pulling him against you.

"Stop looking at me like that." You hiss

The edges of his lips curl up into a smirk as he takes your hand, also taking you by surprise. You both begin dancing.

"You never answered my question from before." You point out

"Oh? And what was that?" He chuckles

"Tell me why I can't bring myself to die. I don't understand it." You sigh

"You couldn't bare to leave us could you?" He cockily points out

"Something like that I suppose. It's an unhealthy attachment."

"Well," Reiji says, dipping you down. "If you suppose that you can't bare to leave us.. by that do you possibly mean.."

"You? How selfish of you Reiji." You chuckle

"Not selfish at all. I've just noticed how you act towards me." He grins

"Perhaps." You smirk, before pressing your lips against his