[Hetalia] Italy x Reader

CURLS
look ma no song!

"TONI!!!" A loud voice from upstairs yelled

Antonio jolted out of his seat, hurrying up the stairs, only to hear loud crying coming from the guest bedroom. He burst through the door only to see [n/n] and Feli both in tears, their curls tangled, [h/c] with chestnut. Toni sighed, as Romano peaked in from over Toni's shoulder. He facepalmed.

"This is happening to often you two.." Toni sighed

"NO TIME FOR COMMENTS JUST MAKE IT STOP!" [Y/n] exclaimed

"Alright, alright!" Toni put his hands up in the hair in surrender

"Idiotas.." Romano remarked

Antonio aproched the two, getting on the bed and untangling their curls.

"There!" He exclaimed as he finished

Romano chuckled as the two hugged Antonio tightly, Antonio chuckled at this. Just then, Romano noticed something.

"Uh.. Feli.. Aren't-a you taller then-a that usually?" Romano asked

Feli looked down at his legs, seeing he was the exact same height he was when he was 14. [y/n] noticed she was also the same height she was when she was 13. Plus her tits were gone. She jumped off the bed and onto the ground, Feli mirroring her. The two became hysterical with fear as they confirmed that their assumptions were true, they were 14 and 13 again.

"TONI!" She yelled

Feli ran over to her side, the two of them making eye contact and almost fainting.

"I-a don't-a want to-a be 14 again! I-a already took the-a Bella's virginity once!" Feli exclaimed

"Wait, what?!" Antonio and Romano exclaimed in sync

Feli and [n/n] facepalmed, before going back to being hysterical, running around the room. Romano and Toni had a hard time gathering them up before they brought them downstairs.

"I will go call England. Maybe he could hel-" Spain was cut off

Shannon burst into the room, holding Iggy's ear with one hand and a spell book in the other. She was pretty pissed off from what the others could tell. She paused in front of the two and slammed the book into England's chest, making him yelp on pain. She knelt down and ruffled their hair sweetly. She pecked Italy and you on the forehead tenderly, calming the two of you down completely. Then, she stood up, turning around to face Iggy with that same angry look she had when she brought him in. She pointed to the two.

"FIX IT!" She roared

Arthur flinched before walking up to the two, he opened the book, finding the proper spell. He took a deep breath and started muttering jibberish under his breath as he waved his hand around, in an instant the two changed back to their original age. Arthur shut the book when he was done and turned to Shannon.

"Better love?" He hissed

"Yes, thank you Artie!" She smiled sweetly

She hugged him, pecking his cheek, Feli and [n/n] stuck their tongues out in disgust as they covered their eyes. Shannon then shoved Iggy out the door and called to the four before she left.

"Thank me later!" She called

The door slammed shut singnaling that they were gone. Toni and Romano just stood there with their jaws on the floor, before they recollected themselves.

"What..just..happened..?" Toni asked

Feli and [n/n] made eye contact, smiling before they looked back over to Toni and Roma.

"Magic!" They exclaimed in unision, bursting out into laughter

"Yep, the-a Idiotas are-a back-a." Roma ran a hand through his hair, as Toni chuckled.