[Rick & Morty] Morty x Reader |Friend-Shot|

Maybe..

"Alright dude this is full-proof. Just give her this."

You pass your best friend a daisy, one you'd picked from your own garden in the backyard. No girl could resist a flower! He looks down at it in his hand.

"A-Are you sure? C-Cause I-I'm-"

"Dude, Morty, Homie,"

You grip him by the shoulders and shake him lightly.

"You can do this. Just give her the flower and make some small talk, just like we practiced."

"A-Alright."

"Good." You smile

You look around the hallway, eventually spotting the target.

"Okay, She's right there."

You nudge him towards her and dive behind the nearby corner.

"Now go! I believe in you Morty Smith!"

He looks down at the flower again and takes a deep breath before crossing the hallway to Jessica. You watch and listen carefully.

He taps her on the shoulder before he awkwardly passes her the perky and vibrant daisy. You smile widely at this, ignoring the twinge of pain in your chest. Jessica turns to him, accepting the flower.

"Thank you."

She smiles down at the flower before looking up at Morty.

"Uh.. Do I know you?" Jessica asks

"It's Morty. Morty Smith."

"Oh, hey, it's you. Yeah uh listen.. I'm busy, like, for the rest of my life. But thank you for the daisy. It's so pretty."

You cringe, hissing through your teeth as she walks away with her friend. You come out from behind the corner and pat Morty on the back.

"You tried, Morty."

"I-I guess so." He says

He looks over at you and smiles weakly, still fidgeting with his hands.

"C'mon. Let's go see if Grandpa Rick has anything good."

"I-I don't.."

"Dude, he's gonna show up sooner or later and take you away from me." You chuckle

"I-I guess.."

You put your hand up to him with a smirk.

"Race you to the entrance."

His confidence is boosted by those words. He high-fives you and you both turn.

"On 3. 1.. 2.."

You take off, leaving Morty a couple seconds behind. You and him dodge people in the hallways and sprint out the doors to your bike.

"Hop on."

"I don't think this is a great-"

"Dude I'm basically a good driver by now."

He huffs and stands on the back pegs after you unlock the bike and kick the kickstand back. You jump on and ride off down the road and to Morty's house.

"Adventure!" You scream

"Adventure!" Morty repeats a bit softer

~Smol time skip~
~Brought to you by Tiny Rick "TINY RIIICK!"~

You pull up to the driveway and Morty hops off your bike. You both walk over to the garage and open it up.

"Hey Grandpa Rick." Morty greets

"Oh Morty it's -URRRRP- you."

"Hey gramps."

"And you brought a -URRRRP- friend, Morty."

"Aannddd you're drunk." Morty sighs

"Drunk Rick isn't so bad."

You shut the garage door and lean against it with a chuckle. Morty turns to you, about to protest when Rick interrupts.

"Morty we need -URRRP-to go to planet (random planet) and -URRRP- run some errands."

You grin. "About time. I'm coming with."

"Whatever.."

_______
Man this sucked xS I have no real good ideas left