1. Ramen [Wonho]

A/N: this is my first imagines book so i apologise for the shitty quality and cliche stories. Imma try hard and be a BETTER, PRETTIER, SWAGGER, NICER AND COOLER writer for u peeps♡

--

You stared at him in trance, mesmerized by his beauty. He was too beautiful for a guy. His eyes glistened with sparkles, his lips tinted naturally scarlet red, his perfectly alligned teeth, his cute smile which was in contrast with his buff figure. From head to toe, he was perfect.

Wonho, your beloved crush.

You glared as girls swoon over him, asking his number. However, you felt proud that he refused to give his number to a clingy stranger.

"Yah, stop staring at him."

You shook your head vigorously and averted your gaze onto Euna. You grabbed a piece of radish kimchi and popped it into your mouth.

"You have everything but yet you can't even have a boyfriend,"remarked Euna. Euna was right. You have wealth, you have abundance of friends, you have the looks, you have the intelligence, you have personality which people look up to but you don't have confidence in your life. There's no point.

"You expect me to confess to him?"you raised a brow.

"Why not? You have been liking him for one year already. He's even your tablemate for Literature class."

You managed to decipher what Euna was saying despite her mouth full with rice. You shrugged and glanced over to Wonho again. You couldn't even talk to him so what more a confession?

"There's so many guys lining up for you but why him?"Euna asked whom finally finished chewing. Euna waited for your answer while plastering a grin.

"We did talk before but it was regarding Literature. His voice was attractive and everytime I look at his face up close, he was just too beautiful. Don't you find him unique? Many girls like him but he doesn't give a damn,"you said.

Euna nodded. "I wouldn't be surprised if he likes you."

Deep down your heart, you wanted him to feel the same way. You hope he did.

--

You had to go back home alone since Euna had dance training. The weather showed no sign of sunlight and you sighed. You didn't bring an umbrella. As soon as you reached the school gate, the rain started to drizzle. You dashed to the nearest convenience store for shelter. Good grief, the rain poured heavily when you entered the convenience store.

You had to wait in there for the rain to stop so you ended up buying a cup of ramen to warm yourself from the cold. You sat down at the long white table near the mirror where red stools were alligned in a row. You slurped down your ramen whilst looking out of the window.

"Y/N?"

You looked up to your right with your noodles still dangling in your mouth. Your eyes widened like an owl when you saw Wonho, standing before you and holding a the same cup noodle as you.

"Can I sit here?"asked Wonho.

Your eyes scanned the numerous vacant seats at the convenience store. There were only the two of you and the cashierman present in there. There were abundance of empty seats but you just shrugged and nodded. Your heart palpitated as he sat beside you. You couldn't help but look at him. His hair was wet from the downpour and so was his blazer.