15. Broken Heart-Part 2 [Shownu]

Your heart ached so much. 'Was my decision right? Why do I feel so hurt when I want to end this?'you thought. It has been a week and yet, a small glint of guilty formed in your heart. You expected Shownu to come back to you and settle things but there was no news of him. You thought to yourself that Shownu doesn't seem to have feelings for you because if he did, he wouldn't have remained silent for a week.

As you sauntered through the hallway of your school, your feet halted in its track when your gaze landed onto the tall and buff Shownu. Shownu stopped walking when the both of you exchanged gazes. His arm slided off from his front pocket and all he did was blink at you. You gulped and averted your gaze away, ambling pass by him and so did Shownu. When the both of you were side by side, you couldn't help but reminisced the memories you had with him.

Shownu slumped his shoulders and walked off, not even glancing back at you. You scoffed when you stopped walking just to see Shownu's back view. 'He doesn't even think of reconciling,'you thought. You headed to class, thinking that Shownu wasn't really meant for you.

--

You grabbed your metal chopsticks and pricked onto your food. Sorim, your close friend kept you company. It was quiet. Sorim knew that you had so much feelings for Shownu but you had to let him go.

"Am I lacking in many ways?"you asked Sorim.

Sorim gulped onto her food and blinked at you continously. "Nooo. You know, there's many guys out there who can love you. I think you should respect Shownu's feelings too."

Sorim was right. Its not like Shownu is the only guy in the world. You're still young and have plenty of time to find your true love. Morever, getting so sentimental over someone who doesn't love you was a waste of time.

"I guess you're right,"you said and chewed onto your rice.

After the meal, Sorim and you headed out of the cafeteria. You need to get books from your locker for the next lesson. Sorim poked your arm and pointed towards Minho, who was leaning against the lockers. You were mad at him and yourself. You shouldn't have followed Minho to the arcade. You clenched your fist and you walked over to your locker. You motioned Sorim to enter the classroom first.

"Move,"you ordered sternly to Minho.

Minho pushed himself away from the locker. He seized your hand and you immediately pulled away from his grasp. You shot daggers at him.

"Y/N, what do you really see in Shownu? He doesn't even love you,"said Minho.

"Atleast he doesn't use me and isn't so obsessed,"you retorted. You did realise that Minho didn't stop liking you and that he probably used you just to make Shownu mad.

To your astonishment, Minho seized both your shoulders and pinned you harshly to the locker. You winced in pain. Minho chuckled as he rested both his hands beside your head.

"Shownu doesn't even come back to you after you break up with him but I, I came back to you even after you reject me!"he hollered.

"DON'T YOU SEE MY FEELINGS!?"he punched the locker with his fist.

You got startled and looked away from him. "I told you, we will NEVER be more than friends."

"SHOWNU-"

"What about me?"

Minho and you clicked your head to the familiar voice. Your eyes widened seeing Shownu standing there with both his hands tucked in his pocket. Minho chuckled and pushed himself away from the locker. You flipped your hair back and straightened your uniform.