65. Mohae [Hyungwon]

A/N: i feel like this song reminds me of a stalker sooo thats what this chapter is about :)

--

The airport was like a sea of faces moving in an unseen current, flowing like water to their destinations like a wide river down the aisles. Soft classical music played in the background. You breathed in the cool air and only the faint aroma from the food area gave it any scent.

You travelled with a tour group, hoping that you would make new friends at a new environment.

"We only left one person."

You clicked your head up to your tour guide, Minjae. He mentioned that he was only 24 years old, the same age as you so you wouldn't have to address him with such formalities. His eyes scanned the crowd. He landed his gaze on a particular person. You followed his eyes and caught sight of a tall man with ruffled black hair wearing simple white long sleeved shirt and denim jeans which accentuated his long legs.

As you scrutinized him, the people who you were travelling with clicked their head to you

As you scrutinized him, the people who you were travelling with clicked their head to you. You blinked blankly and craned your head down at yourself, realising you were wearing the same colours as him. You wore a white top, paired with a denim mini skirt and a small black sling bag. Everyone probably assumed the both of you were connected with each other. You gulped and clicked your head away, embarrassed by the sudden attention.

Once the final tourist checked in his luggage and bought his boarding pass, Minjae mentioned that all of you have to board the airplane. Everyone focused intently to his instructions and followed without any objections. You sauntered at the back of the group, still finding it hard to initiate a conversation. You weren't the type to talk a lot.

Just then, a few girls came over your side. They were indeed beautiful.

"Hi! Why are you walking at the back alone? I'm Seunghee. What's your name?"the girl with perfectly brown curled locks which fell down from her ivory skin to her shoulders introduced herself first. She had a beam of joy dashing inside her as her eyes seemed to gleam at you.

You bowed your head slightly. "I'm Jang Y/N."

"What a pretty name! I'm Elkie and this is Sorn,"the chestnut haired girl waved her hands and you admired how youthful her face was. You shifted your eyes at the girl with bangs. She gave a genuine smile, enough to make you feel relaxed. However, you furrowed your eyebrows when you internalized their names. 'They're foreigners?'you thought.

"What number row is your seat?"asked Seunghee.

You showed your boarding pass to her, only to have a pout expressed on her face. She looked over to the other pair. "Her seat is far from us,"she said.

They looked at your seat number and then checked their boarding pass. They nodded and looked up to you. "By the way, do you know that guy?"asked Elkie as she glanced at your back.