36. Bodyguard-Part 2 [Wonho]

You paced back and forth your room, thinking of possible assumptions as to why your life might be in danger after being provided a crucial hint by Wonho. However, that hint didn't help you out in this case.

"Your identity matters."

You kept reminiscing those words, trying to decipher the meaning behind it. You halted in your tracks and started doubting yourself. 'Who am I?'you thought. You ruffled your hair in frustration and stormed out of your room to meet Appa.

To your astonishment, you already saw Appa exiting his work room with a large suitcase beside him. You furrowed your eyebrows and called for him.

"Appa, where are you going?"

You jogged to him and grabbed his suitcase. Appa flashed a smile when he saw you.

"I'm going on a business trip to New York,"he responded and caressed your velvety hair with his large wrinkly palm. You were caught off-guard by his sudden trip.

"T-then what about me? Y-You haven't tell me why I needed a bodyguard and why my life is at risk,"you stuttered with enlarged eyes.

You didn't want to let him go. He was your father and the fact that he gave away his own daughter to the hands of a bodyguard whom you only knew for one day stabbed your heart. In short, you wanted your father to be your shield.

"I trust Wonho to protect your life at all cost. That's what I can do as a father,"he said as he walked down the spiral staircase while carrying his suitcase with much heave.

You chuckled upon his blunt words. You were speechless.

"Appa.."

When the both of you finally reached the first level, Appa turned to you and pulled you into a warm embrace. You were startled by his sudden affection. The hug lasted for quite sometime. 'What's wrong with him?'you thought.

"Take care of yourself alright. Holidays are coming so be careful of your safety,"you heard him muffled as he patted your back.

You pulled away from the hug and was about to call him but got interrupted.

"I'm leaving alright,"he flashed a warm smile and opened the door, clicking his car key.

"Take care,"you mumbled which was audible for him to hear. He flashed an 'okay' sign after putting his suitcase in the boot. Afterwards, he wore his sunglasses and ambled towards the driver seat. He looked at you once more and waved his hands.

"Love you!"he said.

You nodded and smiled at him. You watched as he finally entered the car and started the engine. Before he drove off, he gave you one final look. You waved at his car, expecting him to see by the rear mirror. Once his car drifted away, you heaved a sigh. He was being strange. You closed the door and went to search for Wonho.

You heard punching sounds from the gym room so you barged in without any warning.

"Wonho are you gonna-WOAHHH HOLD UP YOU'RE HALF NAKED!"you shrieked and covered your eyes in an instant.

You saw his body briefly and woah, you couldn't help but reminisced the details of his body. His toned biceps, his broad shoulders and the beads of sweat on him made him look extra hot but you shrugged it off since that wasn't the main focus.

"C-can you atleast wear something?"you stammered.

"I'm done,"you heard him say.

You peeked through your opened fingers to check if he was really dressed and yes, he was. Unfortunately.