22. Gone Bad-Part 2 [Minhyuk]

A/N: time to make Minhyuk badass

--

You hummed along to the pop music boomed in your ears, bobbing your head along. It was a daily routine for you to listen to music when you go to school and home.

To your astonishment, you fall on your knees when someone pushed you to the ground. Your eyes widened and you immediately clicked your head to the irresponsible skater. You gasped when you saw Minhyuk smirking at you from afar. He didn't help you out and instead got onto his skateboard and skated away from you. You gave him a smug look and pushed yourself up from dirty ground, dusting off your skirt.

"That jerk,"you gritted.

You checked your knees for any injuries. There were visible scraps on your knees. "Shit,"you cursed.

You took off the earphones from your ears and stormed to school to give Minhyuk a good taste of your revenge. As you arrived there shortly, you saw Minhyuk sauntering with his friends through the hallway. An infectious silly smile was plastered on his face. You hated that smile of his. With clenched fists, you marched to him and halted infront of him. He and his friends halted in their tracks and looked down on you. You shot daggers at Minhyuk with your blood boiling.

"You guys go first,"said Minhyuk.

His friends nodded and left the both of you. Once his friends left, Minhyuk finally averted his gaze at you with a 'what is it' look.

"Apologize,"you were stern.

Minhyuk folded his arms and only stared at your face.

"Stop being so childish. No matter how nice or mean you are, it won't change my perception of you because you're a nobody,"you jabbed your index finger on his chest.

Minhyuk chuckled and brushed off the spot where you touched him. He folded his arms afterwards. "Isn't it fair? You were always rude to me so I should do the same thing."

"Why do you even bother?!"you bellowed in agony.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A PETTY PERSON, NO, YOU'RE AN ANIMAL!"he hollered.

You caught off-guard when he discriminate you. You clenched your fists so tight that you could feel your nails digging into your palm. 'What makes he think he knows me?'

"You're always so mean to others. This is why you don't have friends, because you have no feelings! Your heart is hard like rock that I couldn't withstand it seeing a person like you being so selfish of yourself. What wrong have I ever done to you?!"he added.

You didn't have friends. You were always disrespectful to others. You weren't soft hearted, you go straight to the point without even thinking of how people's feelings would be affected. Your life was a mess.

All alone, you were independant at the age of 13. None of your relatives nor parents cared for you until you enrolled into high school. Your uncle once stayed to take care of you but turns out, he wasn't sincere in doing that. They all left because you weren't meant to exist in this world. Having you was a huge mistake for your parents. When you came to this school, you met Minhyuk. He was the happy virus and you've never seen him sad.

It pricked your heart that he was enjoying his life but you were suffering. You hated how people don't think of contradictory outcomes and assumed their life would be good always.