43. Dramarama [Hyungwon]

"Do a good job detective Y/N,"Chief Kim patted your shoulder. He put his trust in you, indeed because you were his only hope whom is suitable for the role on that chilly night. You nodded your head vigorously when in fact, you were reluctant.

With a deep breathe, you clasped and unclasp your hands as if in constant need of touch and reassurance. Your stomach shifted uneasily as you got off the car, music echoing along the streets. You heaved a sigh and clenched your fist, sauntering towards the litted venue with your heels clicking away. You showed your ID pass and was given way by the security guard.

Northearn lights illuminated the club. Beneath the dry ice smoke swirled an array of blues, hot pinks and acid greens. The music boomed across the dance floor as if had fused with the bodies. The music was like a drug to the clubbers, making them feel high but you were already fatigued. The loud music smashed your head and the smell of alcohol reeked.

You ambled to the bar and sat on the vacant stool, resuming your mission. With hawk eyes, you scrutinized every people there until you could find a familiar face but you were already giddy by the skimpy outfit and the non-stop movements. You scrutinized yourself from head to toe, frowning by the way you dressed. Your tight sleeveless black dress accentuated your figure and your hair was curled in natural waves. You were not the real you at the moment.

"What are you doing here alone?"

You clicked your head up and before you was the man you were looking for. His thick lips, small contoured face and deep set eyes. His facial traits could fool a gullible person. You faked a smile and rested your chin on your propped hand. You had to fit in the crowd and not blow up your cover.

Softening your gaze, you locked your eyes with him. "Were you checking me out?"

He chuckled and smirked. "I got caught then. I'm Hyungwon and you are?"he extended his hand out for a handshake.

You glanced over to his hand and grinned. 'I hate this,'you thought. "Jung Somin." You returned his handshake. Obviously, you couldn't reveal your name.

You pulled back your hand but halted when he didn't let go of you. You chuckled and tilted your head. You were impatient. You had to do the mission as fast as you could so you could track him down. You glanced over to the dance floor and then back at him.

"Want to entertain me?"

Hyungwon rose up from his seat with a Cheshire grin plastered on his face. "My pleasure."

You trailed behind him as he led you into the crowd. He released your hand and you started playing with your hair when in fact, you kept a hidden tracker at the crook of your neck. The only thing left was to stick the tracker onto him. You swayed your body along to the electro music and so did Hyungwon. He inched closer to you, almost touching your body. You pumped your arms up in the air so you could stick the tracker onto his collar by wrapping your arms around his neck.

However, a drunk man ambled closer to you and started touching your waist. You glared at him, obviously disgusted.

"Yah yah. Back off,"warned Hyungwon but he didn't budge. Hyungwon hissed and seized your wrist, pulling you out of the crowd. He dragged you into a private lounge and which you assumed he was the owner of it.

He released your wrist and closed the door behind him. You folded your arms and cocked a brow. "Are you mad?"you asked sarcastically.

"It's annoying me,"he scoffed. "Ugh why do you make my heart flutter?"

You inched closer to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, sticking the tracker on the back of his collar. "Why don't you ask yourself?"you smirked and patted his shoulder. Your arms swung back to your side and you turned to the door. Just then, he grasped your wrist harshly and pulled you closer to him, planting a passionate fiery kiss on your lips. Your eyes bulged opened and intend to push him away but it might blow your cover.